Brankzy new build thread

gtony12

Caught the Bug
He told me that he will win the auction tomorrow at 12.30 pm
Just for my bday

Now I super happy hopefully this is no another bs talk from him lol

Here is last view of my 2 door hopefully I be running the mall with a 4 door by tomorrow night
View attachment 125187

Crossing my fingers I will get that jeep[/QUOTE]

Congrats! Crossing my fingers too hope all goes well and see you in a 4 door tomorrow!

Brankz

He told me that he will win the auction tomorrow at 12.30 pm
Just for my bday

Now I super happy hopefully this is no another bs talk from him lol

Here is last view of my 2 door hopefully I be running the mall with a 4 door by tomorrow night
View attachment 125187

Crossing my fingers I will get that jeep

Congrats! Crossing my fingers too hope all goes well and see you in a 4 door tomorrow![/QUOTE]

Heck yea! Wohooooo I'm super excited and this time I will build it right, take my time and get my dream evo build 😁 and yes! I will go off road way more often lol

jeeeep

Hooked
if they stick with that price it's a pretty good deal, most around here are for that year are going for around $20k

I won't tell you what interest I can get but good job getting them down to 6, hope you get a trouble free JKU and your business does well :thumb:

Brankz

if they stick with that price it's a pretty good deal, most around here are for that year are going for around $20k

I won't tell you what interest I can get but good job getting them down to 6, hope you get a trouble free JKU and your business does well :thumb:

Thanks man👍 yea me too lol
Good thing that I know the mechanic of that dealer lol
They work a lot with Oreillys where I work and I told him that he better fix it right after they get it from the auction......

Brankz

Dealer call me and told me, that my jeep is here in Cali, today she's at the detailer and mechanic I will pic her up tomorrow night wohooo

Top Bottom