PACIFIC NORTHWEST: The 2014 JK-Experience [4 Part Series]

HoosierWolf

I've already watched it three times but because I'm at work I have to have the sound off. As soon as I'm off work I''ll be cuing it up with glorious sound :thumb:

Jeephooligan

Been watching the Wayalife vids since getting my JK. They've always giving me hopes and dreams for building my rig. Can't wait for part 3.

iRonin

No disrespect to Mel as respect is certainly due to his amazing driving skills but to be fair, he was spotted up by our trail guide who is a local. Also, EVO 1 is a race rig with a motor pushed back for a more balanced weight distribution is and a fraction of the weight of Moby or Randy's 1BAJK and I'm not just talking about the Jeep. EVO 1 also doesn't carry any tools, welders, camping gear, refrigerator, etc. Just trying to put things into perspective.

Points definitely taken; it's easy to forget that EVO1 is highly specialized and carrying only the bare minimum compared to the others. One hell of a story for the books regardless - I bet the honey shot after the recount that night tasted extra sweet! :beer:

Armydog

Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Watched it two or three times on release night in CO. Watching it a second time with the rest of my Jeepoholic family in FL tonight. Looking forward to parts 3 & 4!

MTNBKR

GreatVideo. Lived in that part of the country for a few years when I was Active Duty AF. Really miss that Area. Be really cool to see the rest of the Trip:clap2::clap2:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Awesome second half Eddie and Cindy sad to see the body damage but the half doors make it looks sweet now!! Can't wait for the next part!!! 👍👍🍻

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Once again, thank you for watching Part 2 of Pacific Northwest! Like Part 1, we've received over 10,000 views in just 24 hours and we can only hope that you all enjoyed it. :yup:

Great video!! Looks like Moby getting some love !!

And it's about time too!! I think this is the first video Moby's been in over a year... maybe two. :crazyeyes:

Looks like Moby needs a exo skeleton!!!! Awesome video!!!

LOL!! No way - not into them at all. Nothing wrong with them per se, just not our thing. We'd prefer to just try not to do any damage :crazyeyes:

Awesome second half Eddie and Cindy sad to see the body damage but the half doors make it looks sweet now!! Can't wait for the next part!!! 

Thanks and yes, we love the half doors :yup:

Top Bottom