JKX Tillamook Round 2!

ClarksAdventures

My wife will be coming as well and since Sunday is her birthday and we are doing this for her birthday, I figured I would not make her camp so we are staying Saturday night at the Shilo Inn in Tillamook so she can wake up fresh with a good nights sleep, never hurts to keep the wife happy and she is already on board with all of this Jeepin stuff and me trashing things, lol, see you all Saturday.

With all of you guys getting rooms for the night. I may just say screw packing the camping gear and get a room, and head back to my house for the night. No sense sitting around a campfire all by myself. Lol.

What price did you get in Tillamook btw? Tree frog, what abouts are you staying?

dwmgcs

I think the Shilo Inn was $87/night, definitely worth it so I don't have to drag out the camping gear for one night or driving back to Oregon City and the wife will see it as a trip to the coast for her birthday, bonus points for me, LOL

ClarksAdventures

I think the Shilo Inn was $87/night, definitely worth it so I don't have to drag out the camping gear for one night or driving back to Oregon City and the wife will see it as a trip to the coast for her birthday, bonus points for me, LOL

Always go for the bonus points whenever possible!

Tree Frog

I checked the weather a few days ago and it was showing lows of 36 37 Fri. Sat.
Looked around and found a room in Tigard for an el -cheapo price.
I know its a ways but wanted to keep out of Portland traffic.
Once I said I was going to get a room then wife was coming.

Naw shes cool with light wheeling. We used to have a CJ5 and we would go all over in it.
After getting the new JKUR she just not want to see it all effed up. A lot more money tied up in it.
Plus she had back surgery a few months ago.

ClarksAdventures

I checked the weather a few days ago and it was showing lows of 36 37 Fri. Sat.
Looked around and found a room in Tigard for an el -cheapo price.
I know its a ways but wanted to keep out of Portland traffic.
Once I said I was going to get a room then wife was coming.

Naw shes cool with light wheeling. We used to have a CJ5 and we would go all over in it.
After getting the new JKUR she just not want to see it all effed up. A lot more money tied up in it.
Plus she had back surgery a few months ago.

36 degrees just means I have to sleep with a hoodie instead of a shirt. Lol.

But the highs for the day is going to be mid 60's. And it's had a long time to dry up the trails. Should be a good time for everybody, and a great group of guys coming!

Tree Frog

Well I am NOT going to be able to go.
We just had a family member go into the hospital and it does not look good at this time.

Why does it seem like it is always something?

ClarksAdventures

Well I am NOT going to be able to go.
We just had a family member go into the hospital and it does not look good at this time.

Why does it seem like it is always something?

Oh no! I'm sorry, that sucks. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good outcome.

And don't worry, we will have plenty more runs. I already have the 11th of april booked to show a guy from SF around. Maybe you could make that one.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Yep just found out I'm out! Ugh.
Good news is now it's offical, I'm moving to Bend at the end of the month so this means I'll be a lot closer to you guys! Watch out guys. Can't wait to meet you guys!

ClarksAdventures

Yep just found out I'm out! Ugh.
Good news is now it's offical, I'm moving to Bend at the end of the month so this means I'll be a lot closer to you guys! Watch out guys. Can't wait to meet you guys!

Lame!

But great for the bend move. I have a jeep by day/drink by night weekend planned in bend the last weekend of april. You should put in on the calendar now! Oh and also on the calendar is a Browns camp run on April 11th.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Lame!

But great for the bend move. I have a jeep by day/drink by night weekend planned in bend the last weekend of april. You should put in on the calendar now! Oh and also on the calendar is a Browns camp run on April 11th.

Sweet!
I'll mark the Callander and let you know as it gets closer! April is booking up fast.

David1tontj

Lame!

I'm out for the 11th. April Is our busiest month.

Top Bottom