JKX Tillamook Round 2!

Nitto G2's 285/70R17

You'll have to tell me how those run. I was thinking about getting those before I got the trail grapplers.

Here's a thought. You should still come to meet the guys and have fun on the trails. If you don't think your tires can make it. We can park your jeep for the afternoon and you can hop in with one of us. Thoughts?

Yea it was the torque converter, had it rebuilt, had to replace a burned up band in the tranny and fix a leak on the atlas. Also I found a fixed a cracked front link bracket. Put two new tires on. Ready to tear it up!

Side note. Does anybody have one of those swr meters to help tune my new cb. I got a cobra 75, and I'm not sure if I have it dialed in or not. If somebody could help me either saturday or Sunday that would be awesome!

Cool! Throw in on the calendar. There's a guy coming up from San Fran that wants to run Browns camp. So we are going to spend the day up there.

Rooms are booked! :thumb: Staying in Hillsboro Thursday through Sunday. I'd be more than happy to start another thread for that run, but being that I know nothing about the area, maybe that can default to you and I'll owe ya a round! :beer:

Last edited:
Rooms are booked! :thumb: Staying in Hillsboro Thursday through Sunday. I'd be more than happy to start another thread for that run, but being that I know nothing about the area, maybe that can default to you and I'll owe ya a round! :beer:

Sure. I can start a thread. Sounds like we already have a couple guys interested. Ps, you missed an awesome day today!

Top Bottom