JKX Tillamook Round 2!

I'll give that a go. So you think it's possible for the sway bar light to be on, but it needs a little driving to get it to break free?

It's possible, yes. You can even hit the switch, get out and rock the jeep side to side for a second to free up any binding to make sure. Under normal conditions you are driving after you press the switch. Just pressing the disconnect switch and then straight up on the fork lift it's possible it didn't disconnect. Just a thought.
I hope your springs aren't that stiff.

It's possible, yes. You can even hit the switch, get out and rock the jeep side to side for a second to free up any binding to make sure. Under normal conditions you are driving after you press the switch. Just pressing the disconnect switch and then straight up on the fork lift it's possible it didn't disconnect. Just a thought.

Totally agree. Try disconnecting an driving around a little.

It rides great on the road, so I don't think they are that stiff. Idk

That's my guess too. Is there a way to tel if my sway bar motor has already but the dust after only 6 months?

Could it...yes it's a mechanical item. It could fail at any time. Likelihood is low but it still could happen. I have 5 or so nav units fail with the first 12 months (guess there was a batch of bad Bluetooth controllers in the 730n). So there is always a chance.

It's almost here! Who's gonna join us in the Wayalife campground Saturday night? So far I think it's just me, tree frog, and jk_bc_yolo right?

Wife unit decided to come along so we got a room.
We plan on coming up on Friday.
If anybody is not doing anything then get ahold of me.
We plan on getting out of here early. 4 hour trip to the TSF.
Going to go over there and check it out.

That is if my Evo bracket comes in on Thurs. like it's supposed to.
Doing the ARB on board air kit. Going to get the wiring all ran and everything else done as far as I can get.

Doing the ARB on board air kit. Going to get the wiring all ran and everything else done as far as I can get.

Is she coming make sure you don't break anything? More the merrier!

I don't know how you knew that, but yeah.
I got told your not going to smash "our" Jeep all up like that.
This was right after I showed her JKX Part 4.

Still trying to get her on board with it all.

I don't know how you knew that, but yeah.
I got told your not going to smash "our" Jeep all up like that.
This was right after I showed her JKX Part 4.

Still trying to get her on board with it all.

You joked about it earlier. Maybe you should have shown her the video after the trip.

Hey Gavin, where do you plan on camping at? And where do you want to meet at on Sunday morning?

David

Not sure about camping spot. Since it looks like the group will be small. I thought about just finding one of those turn outs along the road big enough to accommodate who goes.

And I was just thinking I could come down sunday to the shell station at 8-830 and grab the rest of you to meet whoever stays there Saturday night.

My wife will be coming as well and since Sunday is her birthday and we are doing this for her birthday, I figured I would not make her camp so we are staying Saturday night at the Shilo Inn in Tillamook so she can wake up fresh with a good nights sleep, never hurts to keep the wife happy and she is already on board with all of this Jeepin stuff and me trashing things, lol, see you all Saturday.

Top Bottom