MedixJK build thread

With your lift did you move the rear sway bar links to thr front and use the new ones that EVO gave you or did they give you all new links front and rear?

I havent done anything w the rear yet. Bought quick discos for the front. Bout to drop in a rubi swaybar and evo no limits disconnect. The RC discos are turrible. I recommend you stay clear of those. Ill be replacing them.

jkwebbie

I havent done anything w the rear yet. Bought quick discos for the front. Bout to drop in a rubi swaybar and evo no limits disconnect. The RC discos are turrible. I recommend you stay clear of those. Ill be replacing them.

I plan on buying EVO links, but I didn't know if I needed to order just rear and move the stock rear links to the front or buy both?

I plan on buying EVO links, but I didn't know if I needed to order just rear and move the stock rear links to the front or buy both?

You not gonna get any quick disconnects? I havent had any issues w my rear being too short, but its close.

JakeJK

Ok, i hadnt planned on doing a build thread because i considered what i planned on doing to very minimal and didnt want to bore everyone to death. I bought my 2012 jkus in sept '14 w 7k miles. After a google search for some accessories, i stumbled on a forum called WAYALIFE. i soon realized how much more my jk could be. So ill be slowly adding things to this build, highlighting things ive done and plan to do with my limited time and money. And thanks in advance for any and all input.

I hope I didn't misuse my money on the RC 2.5 stock mod I just bought today 😳

I hope I didn't misuse my money on the RC 2.5 stock mod I just bought today 😳
ehhh its all relative. You may think it works fine for what you do with it. I bought several of their products early on (because theyre cheaper and i didnt think i was going to be this addicted lol). Ive since replaced them all because they failed or were sub par. Hopefully you have better luck.

Took advantage of amazon and threw down on a dynomax exhaust. Not gonna lie, im pretty stoked. Lots to do before uwharrie...

JakeJK

ehhh its all relative. You may think it works fine for what you do with it. I bought several of their products early on (because theyre cheaper and i didnt think i was going to be this addicted lol). Ive since replaced them all because they failed or were sub par. Hopefully you have better luck.

I meant RK are they not as reputable as I thought?

EDIT: I now realize you were talking about rough country and rock krawler is spelled with a K haha oops
Anyways I got the RK 2.5 stock mod with bilstein 5100s

Last edited:
I meant RK are they not as reputable as I thought?

EDIT: I now realize you were talking about rough country and rock krawler is spelled with a K haha oops
Anyways I got the RK 2.5 stock mod with bilstein 5100s

Haha. Yes. I took RC as rough country. Lol. RK, though i have not used any of their products seems to be pretty popular and so are the b5100's.

Top Bottom