MedixJK build thread

So for whatever reason, i could not get rid of the antenna warning my cobra 29lx was giving me. I messed with it for quite some time yesterday, trying to ensure i was getting a good ground. No luck. I get in the jeep this morning and head to work, cb works fine. No warnings, and everything within spec. Not sure what happened, but its working. :thumbup::beer:

Nattier237

So for whatever reason, i could not get rid of the antenna warning my cobra 29lx was giving me. I messed with it for quite some time yesterday, trying to ensure i was getting a good ground. No luck. I get in the jeep this morning and head to work, cb works fine. No warnings, and everything within spec. Not sure what happened, but its working. :thumbup::beer:

Mine has been doing the same thing. I KNOW my ground is good...it will show a warning in certain locations and work flawlessly in others. Who knows man

Operation: Rivnut Rescue was a success. On a side note, fuck rivnuts.

Attachments

• 1430681742616.jpg
    1430681742616.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 351
  • 1430681758508.jpg
    1430681758508.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 349
  • 1430681767196.jpg
    1430681767196.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 350
  • 1430681776052.jpg
    1430681776052.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 355

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Any got input on adjustable front track bars? Im leanin twords the JKS, but wide open to suggestions.

I say get the EVO drag link flip which comes with a raised front trackbar bracket, brackets to raise your front sway bar mounts and the RHD drag link. Winning and you can run your stock track bar. Just MHO.

I say get the EVO drag link flip which comes with a raised front trackbar bracket, brackets to raise your front sway bar mounts and the RHD drag link. Winning and you can run your stock track bar. Just MHO.

Ok i though somebody would say that. That was my original idea, but my goal is a pr44, just dont know when. Didnt know if the DLF would be a waste of money...gues that would depend on when the 44 comes.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Ok i though somebody would say that. That was my original idea, but my goal is a pr44, just dont know when. Didnt know if the DLF would be a waste of money...gues that would depend on when the 44 comes.

Good point. It's your decision to make and weigh the benefits. For about $150 more you can center your axle correctly, raise your sway bar link and correct your steering geometry. I don't know how soon you plan on slapping a PR44 in, but are you going to run an adjustable track bar or the stocker? Just some questions to ask yourself.

JAGS

Hooked

Good point. It's your decision to make and weigh the benefits. For about $150 more you can center your axle correctly, raise your sway bar link and correct your steering geometry. I don't know how soon you plan on slapping a PR44 in, but are you going to run an adjustable track bar or the stocker? Just some questions to ask yourself.

And only about $150 to re-do for the PR44. It's one of the better set ups and I'd just pay extra to have done on a 44.

For even better rec, give drew a call at ORE and talk to him before you order for him to ship it out. They deal with conversions and upgrades every day.

And only about $150 to re-do for the PR44. It's one of the better set ups and I'd just pay extra to have done on a 44.

For even better rec, give drew a call at ORE and talk to him before you order for him to ship it out. They deal with conversions and upgrades every day.

Thanks guys. As far as the pr44 goes, its really up in the air depending on our fluctuating income. Could be in a month. Could be next year lol. I guess its not that much more money considering the added benefits. Sounds like the smarter way to go.

Yea i had thought about just running an adjustable trackbar on the d30 for the time being. Gotta do somethin quick because my passenger front tire rubs the LCA in a hard turn.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Your rig is looking sweet! I should have gotten a set of those Rubi wheels. They look nice on your rig as well as the EVO add-ons. :thumb:

Your rig is looking sweet! I should have gotten a set of those Rubi wheels. They look nice on your rig as well as the EVO add-ons. :thumb:

Thanks buddy. I hadnt planned on those wheels, was just gonna wait on slabs, but the right deal came along.lol

Evo no-limits disconnect showed up. Now if only the rubi sway bar was here...lol

Attachments

• 1432745911698.jpg
    1432745911698.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 296

jkwebbie

With your lift did you move the rear sway bar links to thr front and use the new ones that EVO gave you or did they give you all new links front and rear?

Top Bottom