MedixJK build thread

Kyle09Rubi

Finally got this thing wrapped up and man does it drive like a totally different vehicle with the caster set correctly. Pretty much went in without issue. Biggest trick for me was manipulating the axle to line up the new LCAs. Still wasnt too big of a deal. Springs ride like a dream.

Do the enforcer kits come with longer brake lines?

Your jeep is coming along great man. Always liked the whole black/white combo.

Do the enforcer kits come with longer brake lines?

Your jeep is coming along great man. Always liked the whole black/white combo.

Thanks bud. Yea it comes with brake line extensions but i didnt get them because i already had addressed that issue beforehand.

BigWillysStyle

Another KY Jeeper

Wow just read through your entire thread and love what you have done with your Jeep. Its cool to see some sweet build ups happening in the great state of KY

Took the EVO Enforcer for a 900mi test drive this weekend and i gotta say, the plushrides paired with the Rancho 9000's provide a super comfortable ride. Even on jarring michigan roads. You get what you pay for.

Rccrwlr

Finally got this thing wrapped up and man does it drive like a totally different vehicle with the caster set correctly. Pretty much went in without issue. Biggest trick for me was manipulating the axle to line up the new LCAs. Still wasnt too big of a deal. Springs ride like a dream.

Did you cut the hard plastic boots off the rear shocks?

jkwebbie

Hey bud, I know you have wheel spacers on the front of your Jeep, but do you have them on the rear too? I'm about to order some lol

Top Bottom