Day Trip to the Rubicon - April 4th

kyleolson

We will be camping Friday night... I have to get my stufffffff fixed before that run... :eek:

Panda... LOVE the new addition!!!!

If weather permits we could do the night run down wentworth springs (the old entrance) and either circle back around to loon or go back up wentworth. That could be fun.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
As long as my flight back to SF isn't delayed, I'm planning on camping and would be up for a night run. Heck, sometimes it more fun not to see what you're about to drag under the Jeep!

kyleolson

If weather permits we could do the night run down wentworth springs (the old entrance) and either circle back around to loon or go back up wentworth. That could be fun.

YES! lets do that.. I will be putting my rock lights on this weekend.. I have my parts to build out my drag link too... Next week ordering my Rock Hard sport cage and the rest of my stuff for the psc.... :) Should be ready by then.. :beer:

07JKSahara

YES! lets do that.. I will be putting my rock lights on this weekend.. I have my parts to build out my drag link too... Next week ordering my Rock Hard sport cage and the rest of my stuff for the psc.... :) Should be ready by then.. :beer:

If you don't get the draglink done, I have a spare you can use for the weekend.

kyleolson

If you don't get the draglink done, I have a spare you can use for the weekend.

hahahaha.. the way mine looks... it might come back to you bent... :-( Thanks for the offer.. but the parts are here today... just a couple welds and I will be done

Mrs.2013rubirick

I'd say no restaurant anywhere around! It's camp food Friday night! For Ricky and Jill I'm sure that will include a 4 course meal with something like tri-tip! :D:thumbup:

Haha just cause it's quick and easy doesn't mean it can't be good!
Actually we'll probably grab something fast in placerville since we'll be coming up after i get off work. But I'll have those sandwiches Saturday! !!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Haha just cause it's quick and easy doesn't mean it can't be good!
Actually we'll probably grab something fast in placerville since we'll be coming up after i get off work. But I'll have those sandwiches Saturday! !!

Awe yeah! I'm in! :thumbup::thumbup:

Top Bottom