Day Trip to the Rubicon - April 4th

Did he say any reason why to do front and bolt on rear vs the opposite? I can tell you my wife's rides amazing with the lever and bolt on's in front.

I think the conversation started around the idea of bolt ons only. He said using the DTD tower up front would keep future upgrade possibilities easier.

I am leaning towards DTD all around, but still trying to iron out all the details.

I think the conversation started around the idea of bolt ons only. He said using the DTD tower up front would keep future upgrade possibilities easier.

I am leaning towards DTD all around, but still trying to iron out all the details.

Ah that makes sense. It just sounded like he was suggesting one over the other. Thanks!

Going: [LIST=1 said:
[*]Crippledpetey
[*]MagellanJenn
[*]07JKSahara
[*]2013Rubirick
[*]Panda
[*]ERAUGrad04
[*]kyleolson
[*]K.D.C.H
[*]KICKROK
[*]JK_Epidimick
[*]Fitzbsly
[/LIST]

Maybe:
  1. tdijet
  2. JK_b/c_yolo * 32's will be OK for Bobby since he abuses his rig :cheesy:
  3. Rccrwlr
  4. TheStick

Just Pretending to go :cheesy:
  1. Oregonjeeper

Awww man! Guess I'm not going :-/

Last edited:
Question: are people still planning on camping the night before? If so, what weather should I prepare for? I've camped a far amount, but only in summer. Suggestions I on a cold weather bag and where to get it are appreciated.

Question: are people still planning on camping the night before? If so, what weather should I prepare for? I've camped a far amount, but only in summer. Suggestions I on a cold weather bag and where to get it are appreciated.

If I make it I'll be camping!

I really warm sleeping bag and fire wood! :D

Speaking of camping, are you guys and gals planning to camp right there at Loon Lake?

I can't remember, are campfires allowed out there on the slabs? Last year we camped at the campsites right there at Loon and campfires were ok.

Not sure on campfires yet i could look. Also we won't be on the slabs but just past them well on the trail. Most likely fires will be ok.

Just curious, is anyone bringing their kids? I'm not planning on bringing mine (3 & 4), but if there are going to be other kids, I might chat with the wife about bringing them along.

Top Bottom