Day Trip to the Rubicon - April 4th

Not saying it didn't look bad ass before, just looks even more bad ass now. Looking forward to seeing it in person in a month

I liked it then but it's like a whole new jeep now. can't wait to meet you next month.

Same here, Panda has told me so much about the Nor Cal group. Looking forward to to getting my jeep out there with you guys. Got a few more parts going on this week before I head to the Mojave this weekend then it's getting it ready for the Rubicon trip. So excited

Same here, Panda has told me so much about the Nor Cal group. Looking forward to to getting my jeep out there with you guys. Got a few more parts going on this week before I head to the Mojave this weekend then it's getting it ready for the Rubicon trip. So excited

Looking forward to meeting the group as well! I've had the pleasure of meeting Panda and CrawlerKitty (and maybe a few others in passing at the Kick Off Run), but it will be great to meet some local(ish) folks in NorCal. :)

Meh... Looks overbuilt to me...

Kidding, it's badass in person. Be careful riding in it though, you'll be pricing out coilovers. I speak from experience. Also, Ricky happens to be a good guy.

Heck, I didn't even need to ride in one to start pricing out coilovers/DTD! I went on the Kick Off Run and it was EVO Central! My wife actually asked "When is our Jeep getting the EVO setup?" Needless to say, that sounded like permission to me! :)

That said, I would like to talk one of the guys on the run into a ride in their coilover setup to just see how it compares onroad to my setup as my Jeep will become my DD in the summer. :D

Heck, I didn't even need to ride in one to start pricing out coilovers/DTD! I went on the Kick Off Run and it was EVO Central! My wife actually asked "When is our Jeep getting the EVO setup?" Needless to say, that sounded like permission to me! :)

That said, I would like to talk one of the guys on the run into a ride in their coilover setup to just see how it compares onroad to my setup as my Jeep will become my DD in the summer. :D

It will ride 1000% better with coil overs then it does now. Once you ride in one you will be buying coilovers for sure.

That's an expensive comment right there. I've never ridden in the DTD/lever, but I can imagine.

It will ride 1000% better with coil overs then it does now. Once you ride in one you will be buying coilovers for sure.

I've heard nothing but great things about a coilover setup. Talking with Mel makes me think about running the DTD tower upfront (maybe with the extra bypass shock for a bumpstop) and bolt on coilovers in the rear.

I think there are a handful of you guys with the coilover/DTD setups on this coming Rubicon trip. Hopefully you won't mind if I ask you a few questions!

I've heard nothing but great things about a coilover setup. Talking with Mel makes me think about running the DTD tower upfront (maybe with the extra bypass shock for a bumpstop) and bolt on coilovers in the rear.

I think there are a handful of you guys with the coilover/DTD setups on this coming Rubicon trip. Hopefully you won't mind if I ask you a few questions!

I was actually in yours and Mel's convo when we were at the lava tubes on the new years run.

Talking with Mel makes me think about running the DTD tower upfront (maybe with the extra bypass shock for a bumpstop) and bolt on coilovers in the rear.

Did he say any reason why to do front and bolt on rear vs the opposite? I can tell you my wife's rides amazing with the lever and bolt on's in front.

Top Bottom