Coming up to Speed With Grubbicon

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well how long will a 43 tsl sx sticky last on the road then? Because you sound like such a fucking expert on this subject.

Calm your little punk ass down. He said "a sticky" not a specific sticky. Stickies can last 18k miles if you don't buy garbage. Just because you can slap some bigger welds at some steel doesn't make you a badass. Get fucked.

And how do you know this? Did you go buy a set of 43s and run them on the road and see how many miles you got out of them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Size of the tire has nothing to do with how long it lasts. Had you said a specific set my answer would have been different.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

hhunter050

Calm your little punk ass down. He said "a sticky" not a specific sticky. Stickies can last 18k miles if you don't buy garbage. Just because you can slap some bigger welds at some steel doesn't make you a badass. Get fucked.

But talking shit online makes you a badass? Let me know when you run a set of stickies on a 3ton jku and get 18k miles cause I'll buy that tire immediately.

Sent from my SM-G935T using WAYALIFE mobile app

hhunter050

No I'm not a badass. My buddy runs stickies. He has a 7k pound JK on 40" stickies. He got 15k on then after he bought them used. Thanks for playing though.

Oh your not a badass? Yeah I could of told you that. Then you gone talk shit to a kid who is a self taught welder who I 100% guarantee welds better then you? Your an ass hat bro. Let me know the name of this sticky your bro ran so i can buy a set.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Oh your not a badass? Yeah I could of told you that. Then you gone talk shit to a kid who is a self taught welder who I 100% guarantee welds better then you? Your an ass hat bro. Let me know the name of this sticky your bro ran so i can buy a set.

You're**

I'm not your bro and never will be. Name of the tire is a Nitto Trail Grappler. Maybe you've heard of them?

Sharkey

Word Ninja

That's what happens when you speak in absolutes. Clearly, you were incorrect. Instead of admitting as much, you got all half-cocked and went after someone. Congratulations!! You get the douche of the day award.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Man some of you guys need to learn how to read before you start biting off more than you can chew and calm the fuck down. You all get your panties in a bunch quick as soon as someone says something you don't like to hear.

GR8WHITE

Hmmm. I never said I was a badass :thinking: nor do my welding skills have anything to do with this topic. But ok ill take the compliment. And he was obviously talking about a 43 tsl sx because that is what Grubbicon is putting on his jeep. Never did a "sticky" trail grappler come up in this thread.

Top Bottom