Coming up to Speed With Grubbicon

LurancJK

Man some of you guys need to learn how to read before you start biting off more than you can chew and calm the fuck down. You all get your panties in a bunch quick as soon as someone says something you don't like to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah no one wants to hear overlander respond with a know it all comment. He definitely lives up to his title of being a smartass

WJCO

Meme King
Yeah no one wants to hear overlander respond with a know it all comment. He definitely lives up to his title of being a smartass

I find it informative when he calls shit out that needs to be called out. Keeps information accurate. He can be very direct, but I have yet to see him call something out when he doesn't have the experience or knowledge to back it up.

thardy

Banned
I find it informative when he calls shit out that needs to be called out. Keeps information accurate. He can be very direct, but I have yet to see him call something out when he doesn't have the experience or knowledge to back it up.

The quoted comment was all he said and is what started all of this. How is that being a smart ass?

While I agree that this situation got blown WAY out of proportion for no reason, had Overlander combined the below three posts in his original post, this never would have gotten to where it is.

Well, that's not true.

No I'm not a badass. My buddy runs stickies. He has a 7k pound JK on 40" stickies. He got 15k on then after he bought them used. Thanks for playing though.

Yes, trail grapplers.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
While I agree that this situation got blown WAY out of proportion for no reason, had Overlander combined the below three posts in his original post, this never would have gotten to where it is.

I quoted a post that said "a sticky will not last more than 5k miles". That is not true. That is what I said. Some sensitive people got all bent out of shape on that for no reason. People need to grow a set of nuts.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Well how long will a 43 tsl sx sticky last on the road then? Because you sound like such a fucking expert on this subject.

And how do you know this? Did you go buy a set of 43s and run them on the road and see how many miles you got out of them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

The above comments were what sent this over the edge. Im not entirely sure why they replied to his statement like that. A simple, "what do you mean" or even a "how do you know that" would have worked and would have required much less typing.

thardy

Banned
The above comments were what sent this over the edge. Im not entirely sure why they replied to his statement like that. A simple, "what do you mean" or even a "how do you know that" would have worked and would have required much less typing.

100% agree, that's what caused the issue and was completely unnecessary. I guess I'm just not of the mindset of saying something isn't true without giving my reasoning.

JAGS

Hooked

Really??? It's not Overlander's job to hold these third graders hand through the Internet. I disagree he needed to do anything different.

I quoted a post that said "a sticky will not last more than 5k miles". That is not true. That is what I said. Some sensitive people got all bent out of shape on that for no reason. People need to grow a set of nuts.

"That is not true." Your such meanie.

*You're

Lol.

hhunter050

I was wrong. "Stickies" can last for 18k miles. Excuse my childish comments because in no way were they necessary or needed. My 20yr old temper got the best of me and I would just like to apologize for the way I acted towards the situation. I hope you will accept my apology and we can move forward from this incident.

Sent from my SM-G935T using WAYALIFE mobile app

thardy

Banned
I was wrong. "Stickies" can last for 18k miles. Excuse my childish comments because in no way were they necessary or needed. My 20yr old temper got the best of me and I would just like to apologize for the way I acted towards the situation. I hope you will accept my apology and we can move forward from this incident.

Sent from my SM-G935T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good on you sir.

bonedaddy

my take is - if you are going to tell someone they are wrong, perhaps take the time to educate them on your reasoning. Or better yet educate the rest of us ...

if not, whats the point of commenting in the first place ... :idontknow:

:twocents:

Top Bottom