Coming up to Speed With Grubbicon

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I was wrong. "Stickies" can last for 18k miles. Excuse my childish comments because in no way were they necessary or needed. My 20yr old temper got the best of me and I would just like to apologize for the way I acted towards the situation. I hope you will accept my apology and we can move forward from this incident.

Sent from my SM-G935T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Done and done...I appreciate your post, water under the bridge in my book. I am officially revoking your douche of the day award. ;)

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
my take is - if you are going to tell someone they are wrong, perhaps take the time to educate them on your reasoning. Or better yet educate the rest of us ...

if not, whats the point of commenting in the first place ... :idontknow:

:twocents:

This exemplifies America today. It's always someone else's responsibility to educate you.

Plus who is stupid enough to run a set of stickies on the road to begin with????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Those who don't trailer their Jeeps to Rausch Creek I guess.

bonedaddy

This exemplifies America today. It's always someone else's responsibility to educate you.

Responsibility - I wouldn't say that, but the education and sharing experiences so others can learn from them, good or bad ... Isn't that the point? Hence the very nature of every How To or Review thread Eddie and many others have put up here on WAL ... to inform and educate ... Project JK great example...

I mean who hasn't read through the JK FAQ threads for instance. Eddie didn't have to collect and create them all, but he did ... I would think the same mentality would carry on ...

I mean if you are not here to contribute to the community, that why be here at all?

Anything further feel free to PM me ...

Scott probably wants his build thread back! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Grubbicon

Today the JK went back up on the lift to have the front axle gutted. New axle seals are going in as well as a new driverside shaft to finally replace the broken one. The driverside hub was also broke so I decided to ordered up some flanges. I may get another stock hub down the road to switch the flanges out when I want to drive it. I also found i must of took a pretty good hit or 2 on the tcase skid and it broke top part of the welds on the piece I welded and pushed it up into the exhaust. For now Ill probably pull it back off and beat it straight and weld it back up temporarily. Hope to have this thing back going to wheel it next weekend.

IMG_1477701464.342658.jpg IMG_1477701478.391125.jpg IMG_1477701486.127385.jpg IMG_1477701493.011741.jpg

Last edited:

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Responsibility - I wouldn't say that, but the education and sharing experiences so others can learn from them, good or bad ... Isn't that the point? Hence the very nature of every How To or Review thread Eddie and many others have put up here on WAL ... to inform and educate ... Project JK great example...

I mean who hasn't read through the JK FAQ threads for instance. Eddie didn't have to collect and create them all, but he did ... I would think the same mentality would carry on ...

I mean if you are not here to contribute to the community, that why be here at all?

Anything further feel free to PM me ...

Scott probably wants his build thread back! [emoji106]

The point is Overlander called something out as incorrect and some went off the deep end. Its just my opinion that people take responsibility for their own actions and comments.

Using the example of WAYALIFE/JK Forum and its owner vs an individual is not the same.

And no, I won't PM anything further.

Grubbicon

So far today Ive taken the flares off. I plan to figure out how I want to mount my 5th point in the front later on as well as possibly cutting the grille. The front flares are spoken for but gonna be selling the rear. Asking $300 for them and they are powder coated satin black. Id like to keep them local right now.
IMG_1477762427.444205.jpg IMG_1477762437.541289.jpg IMG_1477762447.525303.jpg IMG_1477762461.098724.jpg IMG_1477762469.721389.jpg IMG_1477762477.846258.jpg IMG_1477762521.910570.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom