2015 WAYALIFE Pilgrimage to the Promised Land MEGA THREAD

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You deserve a drink !!

Oh yeah, had some... maybe more than some last night :crazyeyes:

Gotta catch up on a ton of stuff today but as soon as I can, I'll be doing another oil change and rotating the tires as well as a host of other things to Moby that's been long over due.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I saw the guy in the root beer colored super duty pulling his camper down the 58 on Tuesday.

His camper was still fucked up, nice rattle can job

Update...I think?

Took my jeep in Monday after burning 2.5 qts of oil on my way home from grand junction. They looked at it all week and gave it back to me today saying nothing was wrong but they did too off my oil another .5 qts. So that was 3qts in 1300 miles. I about lost it on the poor lady. Now my jeep is "sealed" for oil consumption test. I get to drive it for 300-500 miles and take it back in. They did say they would just try to fix it and wouldn't replace it if it was burning oil. My optimism is being killed a slow painful death:grayno:

Update...I think?

Took my jeep in Monday after burning 2.5 qts of oil on my way home from grand junction. They looked at it all week and gave it back to me today saying nothing was wrong but they did too off my oil another .5 qts. So that was 3qts in 1300 miles. I about lost it on the poor lady. Now my jeep is "sealed" for oil consumption test. I get to drive it for 300-500 miles and take it back in. They did say they would just try to fix it and wouldn't replace it if it was burning oil. My optimism is being killed a slow painful death:grayno:

Man.... That sucks. I hope they replace it for you eventually. Might have to jump through some hoops but keep pushing!!!

Top Bottom