2015 WAYALIFE Pilgrimage to the Promised Land MEGA THREAD

Trail JK

All good things eventually wrap up and this great adventure just did. There are many special moments and firsts that I continue to experience thanks to Eddie and Cindy. Among them: jeeping to the bottom of the grand canyon, jeeping through monument valley, camping at lake powell, wheelin in moab in the mud and snow, and different uses for rubber boots😂.

Just as rewarding is sharing those expiriences with great people and making new friends.

Safe travels home. And special thanks again to Eddie and Cindy for their passion in making these adventure happen👏

We had such a blast with you guys! I'll be smiling for weeks! Can't wait for the next time!

JeepFan

Hooked
Home after another amazing adventure! To say the Pilgrimage To The Promised Land Moab adventure was epic would be an understatement.

No spoilers here, everyone will have to wait for the video. ;-)

1429488501727.jpg

Trail JK

Just settling in after picking up Sadie from the dog sitter. I want to say thank you so much to Eddie and Cindy for a fantastic wheeling trip and awesome leadership! Ray and I had a blast and so much fun! Another thank you to Tony & Stephanie for the help with organizing & photography, you two rock! I'm thankful for the friendships by so many on this trip both old and new, truly a great group of people! Can't wait to get together again!

Thanks for being awesome!
Rachel & Ray

JAGS

Hooked
Unpacking. Don't even want to think about the clean-up yet.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429492087.748588.jpg

What an amazing trip. Maybe not exactly as planned, but no fun was lost!!!! An epic pilgrimage to Moab with sooo many adventures. Never a dull a moment. Big thanks to Eddie and Cindy for always thinking of others in the group and putting this all together.

A special thanks to Stephanie for making arrangements and Tony for always helping share his trail knowledge.

Moochie, Et and Michelle, Rachel & Ray (house mates), Tom and Susan, Jason and Family, Jason, and all the others it was a blast getting to know and spend time with you. Just so many memories with each of you to put them all down. Not to mention the candid moments that Cindy or Eddie always seemed to catch on film.

The video will not disappoint, just like this trip. Like Tony said, you all will have to wait!!!

JAGS

Hooked
Jason, you and Amy were a ton of fun! We really enjoyed getting to know you two and all the laughs we had! Thanks for being cool roomies!

Ain't that the truth! Was great times for sure and already looking forward to the next event or run.

Update:

Well as most of you know but some where not there, I am back up and running again. I got a call Friday morning that it was complete! So I hopped on the first fight to grand junction and was off.

The verdict is they replaced crank shaft sensor, cam shaft sensors, crank shaft, cylinder heads on 4 and 6, camshaft phaser, camshaft intake and exhaust solenoids, coil, plugs, all gaskets, oil, coolant, filters, etc (I think that's it...). Awesome, runs great...right? Nope.

It drove great for about 900 miles but the last 100-150 were a little rough. The next morning I checked my oil because I had talked to grand junction about its oil consumption. It was a full 2 quarts but closer to 2.5 low. This is in 1000 miles after a brand new oil change. I topped it off like I usually do, checked everything else and started driving home. About 60 miles from home I start feeling a click again. My gut says it won't last long so it will be back in the dealership tomorrow.

The saga continues...

HeyitsRay

Update:

Well as most of you know but some where not there, I am back up and running again. I got a call Friday morning that it was complete! So I hopped on the first fight to grand junction and was off.

The verdict is they replaced crank shaft sensor, cam shaft sensors, crank shaft, cylinder heads on 4 and 6, camshaft phaser, camshaft intake and exhaust solenoids, coil, plugs, all gaskets, oil, coolant, filters, etc (I think that's it...). Awesome, runs great...right? Nope.

It drove great for about 900 miles but the last 100-150 were a little rough. The next morning I checked my oil because I had talked to grand junction about its oil consumption. It was a full 2 quarts but closer to 2.5 low. This is in 1000 miles after a brand new oil change. I topped it off like I usually do, checked everything else and started driving home. About 60 miles from home I start feeling a click again. My gut says it won't last long so it will be back in the dealership tomorrow.

The saga continues...

Goodluck. Hope it gets fixed right. Sux

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Update:

The saga continues...

Your motor is shot, they changed the same on mine. It lasted a couple days. Plus side, you got it got it home!

I would clean that intake before it goes back in.

Your profile says your running a ripp sc, if so won't this mess with your warranty?

I am...I think we will be coming to a crossroads soon. Up to this point everyone has been ok with it. I've had the head gasket replaced, heads / cylinders checked before this latest problem and it's all been "ok".

Top Bottom