WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

K.D.C.H

Just walked out of work like a boss with my box of crap!!!! Time to drink and celebrate last day! New job starts Monday!!!! Exciting couple weeks and the rubicon is deff the cherry on top!!

Congrats buddy. Sounds like a good reason to celebrate to be :honey:

Arb fridge is one of the best investments I've made. ;). ::beer::

Yea I think I'll be picking one up too. What size did you get?

And you sealed the deal with American Honey! 👌🏻🎉

I'll make sure to have plenty :thumb:

Kickrocks

Wish I could come. I wont be fully moved to Oregon till the later part of September. Maybe next year since the drive down is only 9 hrs.

We decided to skip this weekend's wheeling trip in fear of breaking something so close the our departure date, so instead we turned all our attention to Rubicon and 4th of July parade(s) prep.

v/ -Cleaned and painted rash on frame
v/ -Greased everything
v/ -Changed oil
v/ -Changed diff oil
v/ -New air filter
v/ -Installed PSC steering cooler
v/ -Re-balanced tires
v/ -Rotated tires

Now to clean the body and interior.... (I think I'm handing the interior off to the wife. She does a better job)

rubicon romero

List has been updated. The following people still need to post photos with their Wayalife Banners:

The Stick
RubiconRomero

If I missed the photos please post a link to them or tell me what post # it was.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435151081.497981.jpg finally got my banner on! Got a few more things to do it the jeep then she ready to make this trip from the East Cost! Can't wait to wheel with you guys, it's gonna be one hell of a time!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
finally got my banner on! Got a few more things to do it the jeep then she ready to make this trip from the East Cost! Can't wait to wheel with you guys, it's gonna be one hell of a time!

looking good Dom! cant wait to see pics of the new coilovers flexed out on the trail!

K.D.C.H

Getting a little work done today, can't wait to get this thing out to the Rubicon. Just less than 19 days to go :D

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435181552.897001.jpg

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Guys, as much as it pains me to write this, it doesn't look like I am going to be able to make this trip. :( Between work and the new house, I am just not able to commit any time to making sure the Jeep is ready for the trip.

Hopefully in the spirit of the original post, someone who isn't running the Rubicon later this year can make this run in my place. :thumb:

Have a great trip everyone and I will be looking forward to the pictures!

-Morgan

07JKSahara

Guys, as much as it pains me to write this, it doesn't look like I am going to be able to make this trip. :( Between work and the new house, I am just not able to commit any time to making sure the Jeep is ready for the trip.

Hopefully in the spirit of the original post, someone who isn't running the Rubicon later this year can make this run in my place. :thumb:

-Morgan

*sad* Not what I was hoping....

Slavens

Caught the Bug

-Morgan

That's a huge bummer man. Hopefully you can get on it next time around!

K.D.C.H

-Morgan

NO, I thought we talked about this buddy, I forbid it :(

We will miss you for sure

https://youtube.com/watch?v=GwXanLZfvrQ

:cheesy:

10frank9

Web Wheeler

-Morgan

Life sometimes gets in the way of wheeling, what a bummer!

Top Bottom