WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

I can't help you with the time hop but we will only be going about 2-3 mph on the Rubicon, is that slow enough for you :cheesy:

You think 2-3 mph? With 30+rigs. My guess is more like .5 -1. Rubicon Springs is about 6.5 miles in. My guess is we won't do it in 6.5 hours. I would be pleasantly surprised :yup: the trail has a way of jumping out at ya in random spots. With that many rigs it's bound to happen.

07JKSahara

You think 2-3 mph? With 30+rigs. My guess is more like .5 -1. Rubicon Springs is about 6.5 miles in. My guess is we won't do it in 6.5 hours. I would be pleasantly surprised :yup: the trail has a way of jumping out at ya in random spots. With that many rigs it's bound to happen.

Remember he was a racer 😂. He thinks he's always going soooo. fast!

K.D.C.H

Well I guess it's a good thing I took those factory Sport decals off then :cheesy:

Maybe it won't notice me :D

Remember he was a racer 😂. He thinks he's always going soooo. fast!

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Sounds like a plan!

Never had the just add water ones so we will see!

We tried them once..... Shook til' our arms hurt and there was still powder stuck to the walls inside. You're younger though do your fore arms are likely still in teenage shape LOL

What I will ponder.....

futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-checking-me-out-or-reading-t-shirt-872ac9.jpg

Top Bottom