WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

Understandable, working with what you got, I like that ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป I think I might do a chicken yellow curry one night and would definitely have some extra if you want to try! ๐Ÿ˜„

Hmm. Maybe... I appreciate the offer. Truth is, I will likely be running my mouth too much talking to be able to eat. (I have the gift of gab) LOL

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Hmm. Maybe... I appreciate the offer. Truth is, I will likely be running my mouth too much talking to be able to eat. (I have the gift of gab) LOL

Ha ha, sounds like me too, look forward to gabbing it up over drinks then! I'm also thinking of bringing a Dutch over to make some cobbler to share with after dinner drinks so we can crack into that when we're deep in American Honey! Ha!

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Can't wait to use my clear tent and sleep in my thong!!! Stegertime knows what I'm talking about!!!

noroad

What you doing this sat night pre or party??

Im parting in prep for the rubicon lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435455888.213947.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435455898.051936.jpg
Aka best friends wedding!

Man... I'm going to be ready to bail! (Actually I already am) We haven't had Naked Jeep weather in forever. (only about 5 days so far this year) :grayno:

Bowersville, OH (45307) 10 Day Weather Forecast - weather.png

When do you guys leave?

We are pulling out July 9th as soon as our house sitter (older son) arrives in the evening and making our way to St. Louis for the night. Visiting the Arch in the morning and then working our way to Monument Rocks in KS Friday night.

noroad and the other east guys are leaving earlier and taking a slightly different path. They are younger and planned longer drive days than we wanted to pull. Plus we want to smell the roses more.

07JKSahara

We are pulling out July 9th as soon as our house sitter (older son) arrives in the evening and making our way to St. Louis for the night. Visiting the Arch in the morning and then working our way to Monument Rocks in KS Friday night.

noroad and the other east guys are leaving earlier and taking a slightly different path. They are younger and planned longer drive days than we wanted to pull. Plus we want to smell the roses more.

Awesome! It's cool you're appreciating the trip as much as the destination. I've done Penn State to SF and it made me wonder why I haven't explored more of the USA. Looking forward to pics!

Awesome! It's cool you're appreciating the trip as much as the destination. I've done Penn State to SF and it made me wonder why I haven't explored more of the USA. Looking forward to pics!

With a 13yr old I can only ask for so much seat time without a stop. We are trying to make stops at cool places. This said, we don't really have anything planned once we get into CO. Our plan was to just wing it.

Top Bottom