WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

Jeephooligan

Guys, as much as it pains me to write this, it doesn't look like I am going to be able to make this trip. :( Between work and the new house, I am just not able to commit any time to making sure the Jeep is ready for the trip.

Hopefully in the spirit of the original post, someone who isn't running the Rubicon later this year can make this run in my place. :thumb:

Have a great trip everyone and I will be looking forward to the pictures!

-Morgan

Not cool! 😞

K.D.C.H

Got some stuff done today! Fluids and pre packing of tools. Also got the shafts ready to go!

Looking good buddy. I'll be doing my finishing touches, pre packing and anything else I need Monday-Wednesday. Fingers crossed after that I'll be done and ready for the trip. Monday the 13th can't come soon enough.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Looking good buddy. I'll be doing my finishing touches, pre packing and anything else I need Monday-Wednesday. Fingers crossed after that I'll be done and ready for the trip. Monday the 13th can't come soon enough.

Couldn't agree more, if only there was a way to timehop then slow everything down during that week 😂😂😂

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
I can't help you with the time hop but we will only be going about 2-3 mph on the Rubicon, is that slow enough for you :cheesy:

That'll do sir, that'll do! 😁 plus a little Slick Rock warm up tomorrow will help to quell the excitement and tide me over till July 13 👍🏻

K.D.C.H

Bet drinks will go down faster then that!🍻

Oh yea, and I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of drinks :D

That'll do sir, that'll do! 😁 plus a little Slick Rock warm up tomorrow will help to quell the excitement and tide me over till July 13 👍🏻

Yea I can't wait for tomorrow. Should make for a nice warmup to tide us over until the 13th. Looking forward to meeting you buddy.

Which way are you coming from. I think Scott is meeting me at my place and we're heading out together. Want to join us?

I'm in Discovery Bay right off the 4

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Oh yea, and I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of drinks :D

Yea I can't wait for tomorrow. Should make for a nice warmup to tide us over until the 13th. Looking forward to meeting you buddy.

Which way are you coming from. I think Scott is meeting me at my place and we're heading out together. Want to join us?

I'm in Discovery Bay right off the 4

Coming over the hill and meeting Scott in Pittsburgh so I'll see you in Disco!

Top Bottom