WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

noroad

I'm thinking this trip might be a good excuse to pick up an ARB fridge/freezer so I'll have room if you guys have any food to be kept cold :thumb:

Thanks!! that is nice of you, we can play it by day and see what we have at the meeting that monday!

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Anyone know when the WAYALIFE speedo's will be back in stock? I feel it's a must have on this run. Thank you in advance

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just an update, BitBucket had to drop out of the run and so the next person in line, ERAUGrad04 is now in. Also, crippledpetey and Panda have been brought on to help out and I separated the crew from the guests attending group. This left 2 more spots open and so both TheStick and jkjurny are in to round out 20 guests. As you can all see, things do and will change so if you're wanting to go, you really should get your name on the waiting list. There's still more than 2 months to go and I can guarantee you that things will change again - they always do.

Also, I need to see your windshield banners if you haven't already posted up a pic.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
New to the this post and I hate that I missed it coming out, but how would I get on the standby list? Thanks in advance.

You just added yourself :yup:

I hope you can make it. You will need to post up a pic of your Jeep with a WAYALIFE windshield banner to confirm.

Fitzbsly

Even though I'm trying to be considerate of first timers. I want in on this trip!! as I only rode shotgun last year.... Time will tell

JeepFan

Hooked
Really love seeing all the enthusiasm in this thread. This run is shaping up to be another epic adventure. Can't wait!

Top Bottom