WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have a strange feeling that between all of us, we may consume more alcohol than gas in burned in the Jeeps :cheesy:

Wait... that happens on a WAYALIFE run?? :shock: :crazyeyes: :honey:

Just so long as there's no fire jumping - After blowing out my ankle on the Newbie Run, I've officially retired :grayno:

JAGS

Hooked
I'm going to drive my Jeep not fly a bird :thinking:;)

20492868.jpg

Hmmm. I'm pressed for time the next few days, but I see a photoshop project. 👍

K.D.C.H

Wait... that happens on a WAYALIFE run?? :shock: :crazyeyes: :honey:

Just so long as there's no fire jumping - After blowing out my ankle on the Newbie Run, I've officially retired :grayno:

:cheesy::cheesy: oh we're still wheeling that's for sure but with more people coming than there are Jeeps and with 3 days of wheeling vs. 4 nights of partying I'm thinking that we'll have gone through MANY Irish Car Bombs and bottles of American Honey :D

If you don't think you're up the the fire jump task I'm sure we can find someone who has the coordinated to jump a distance of 3 ft AND land it :cheesy:

noroad

:cheesy::cheesy: oh we're still wheeling that's for sure but with more people coming than there are Jeeps and with 3 days of wheeling vs. 4 nights of partying I'm thinking that we'll have gone through MANY Irish Car Bombs and bottles of American Honey :D

If you don't think you're up the the fire jump task I'm sure we can find someone who has the coordinated to jump a distance of 3 ft AND land it :cheesy:

Irish car bombs and fire jumping this is some next level stuff lol haha

JAGS

Hooked
Irish car bombs and fire jumping this is some next level stuff lol haha

Car bombs will be the just the start. 😉 So far on the trips I've done, we start the night with a few honey shots or several bee stings, maybe a cinnamon toast crunch, and a car bomb. That's before the grills get hot. 👍

It's equal parts fun... wheeling to hanging out.

noroad

Car bombs will be the just the start.  So far on the trips I've done, we start the night with a few honey shots or several bee stings, maybe a cinnamon toast crunch, and a car bomb. That's before the grills get hot. 

It's equal parts fun... wheeling to hanging out.

hahaha i can not wait for this trip is gona be a blast! what do you guys normally cook on the trail/ bring for mini grills?

Car bombs will be the just the start.  So far on the trips I've done, we start the night with a few honey shots or several bee stings, maybe a cinnamon toast crunch, and a car bomb.

Sounds like you are trying to get your girl friends drunk on prom night :grayno:

:cheesy:

JAGS

Hooked
hahaha i can not wait for this trip is gona be a blast! what do you guys normally cook on the trail/ bring for mini grills?

It's all over the board. Last year Adam did some grub tacos el pastor. There were many burgers, dogs, brats, steaks, tacos/burrito station, chicken. Some of depends if you have a fridge or a cooler to keep things fresh.

Several folks kind of grouped up for meals in small groups. Some did just for themselves. This was last year, my first rubicon trip.

noroad

It's all over the board. Last year Adam did some grub tacos el pastor. There were many burgers, dogs, brats, steaks, tacos/burrito station, chicken. Some of depends if you have a fridge or a cooler to keep things fresh.

Several folks kind of grouped up for meals in small groups. Some did just for themselves. This was last year, my first rubicon trip.

ya we just have a cooler, jay said we might be able to through a couple things in his arb if he has room.

JAGS

Hooked
ya we just have a cooler, jay said we might be able to through a couple things in his arb if he has room.

That's all I have too. You can stock up on fresh supplies the night before we head out and top off your ice. A fridge does help though.

Top Bottom