WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

noroad

That's all I have too. You can stock up on fresh supplies the night before we head out and top off your ice. A fridge does help though.

shouldnt be to big off a problem! was just seeing what others have/are doing!

That's true, we don't have to hide our alcohol any more. Times have changed old man.  lol.

I was actually talking about the names and they reminded me of drinks girls like when you where under age - you don't see to many guys order a Bee Sting in the road side bar LOL!

anyways - I love the traveling Bar that shows up on these trips - Good times for sure :beer:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I was actually talking about the names and they reminded me of drinks girls like when you where under age - you don't see to many guys order a Bee Sting in the road side bar LOL!

anyways - I love the traveling Bar that shows up on these trips - Good times for sure :beer:

Girls like you. Lol

JAGS

Hooked

Guess so. I see what you're saying. Lol. When I was bartending, most of the shot drinks were all like that. Not sure the origins. Bee sting is pretty strong though for a row of shots.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Thought I quoted that sweet gas can full of Gin but ya thats the good stuff there ! Ill be sure to bring enough to share !

Jeephooligan

Thought I quoted that sweet gas can full of Gin but ya thats the good stuff there ! Ill be sure to bring enough to share !

A bottle of Pendleton lives in there with the gin. My wife calls it our "roll over recovery kit" whisky for me and gin for her. 😀

K.D.C.H

ya we just have a cooler, jay said we might be able to through a couple things in his arb if he has room.

I'm thinking this trip might be a good excuse to pick up an ARB fridge/freezer so I'll have room if you guys have any food to be kept cold :thumb:

I'm a big fan of the freeze dried backpacking food. Quick, easy, no cleanup and takes up almost no space.

Same here but I'll probably bring a little of both. Freeze dried in its late or cook on the grill if it's still early

Well ill be sure to follow you..lol. You know..."Just in case"

I'll be right behind you guys :D

Jeephooligan

Got my wayalife banner in the mail today! I just need to replace my windshield on Friday and put on my banner on. Then I'll be legal to go on the run!! Pic to follow.

Top Bottom