BrankZ thread

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
The only thing better than debating politics on a forum is in the office at work.

Especially when they quote the source as the Daily show.

Fml...

Wardell

Well, I hear that plenty of businesses Trump has had ties with have fired him, so I guess that means he has plenty of time to run for election now...

http://www.pri.org/stories/2015-07-01/who-has-fired-donald-trump-so-far

Besides, if Mexicans are so bad, why does he have them make his line of designer clothing?

Yeah, this guy is a huge joke. I hope he will stay in the running a bit longer just because he'll be entertaining to watch.

Attachments

• 1435961297465.jpg
    1435961297465.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 101

Brent McCartney

You mean the Daily show is not a factually accurate news source? Nor is Tmz, well surely CNN aka the Clinton crime network has to be factually accurate after all at this point what difference does it make.
I hope Ben Carson can make it till the end, hope to see how a non career politician can take on the establishment.

USMC Wrangler

I'm sorry. I just cannot vote for anyone who doesn't believe in evolution.

Wow! If this is one of the most pressing issues in this country swaying voters it makes me sad. How about massive, unsustainable debt, the welfare state, breakdown of the civil society and open borders for anyone who chooses to do our country harm to come through?

I have my religious beliefs but a man, woman, black, brown, white, blue, purple, I don't care their color or what church they do or do not attend, stands up for America, they have my vote. Yes, I'm tired of career politicians of all parties too.

@Mbair, I've seen this pop up on a few different social formats, so please don't take this as a personal attack on you. Stick to what YOU want in a candidate. That's what makes America still great in my eyes.

Brankz

Well, I hear that plenty of businesses Trump has had ties with have fired him, so I guess that means he has plenty of time to run for election now...

http://www.pri.org/stories/2015-07-01/who-has-fired-donald-trump-so-far

Besides, if Mexicans are so bad, why does he have them make his line of designer clothing?

Yeah, this guy is a huge joke. I hope he will stay in the running a bit longer just because he'll be entertaining to watch.

He never say Mexicans are bad, he say illegal Mexicans bringing drugs and crime

Mbair

Wow! If this is one of the most pressing issues in this country swaying voters it makes me sad. How about massive, unsustainable debt, the welfare state, breakdown of the civil society and open borders for anyone who chooses to do our country harm to come through?

I have my religious beliefs but a man, woman, black, brown, white, blue, purple, I don't care their color or what church they do or do not attend, stands up for America, they have my vote. Yes, I'm tired of career politicians of all parties too.

@Mbair, I've seen this pop up on a few different social formats, so please don't take this as a personal attack on you. Stick to what YOU want in a candidate. That's what makes America still great in my eyes.

No offense taken brother. But your response puts a spotlight on my point. Your saying evolution is a religious belief. That's hilarious. This country, specifically the Republican party, has tangled a Web of deceit around scientific fact (evolution, global warming, stem cells, abortion) in support of their financial backers. While I don't want to fight about the validity of the issues I mentioned my main point is that anyone who doesn't believe in evolution couldn't truth if it was pissing on their leg and that isn't anyone I want running the counry.

Also, as an aside, I believe religion is what is destroying this country. It is a shame that some of the Republican candidates, whom I know to be brilliant men, have to pretend to believe in fairy tales to get elected. Now believe what you want in the privacy of your home but currently one party's religious beliefs have this country's progress at a road block. Fortunately as gen x and millennials gain more power things will change. You seen it this past week with obamacare and gay marriage and also with the slow adoption of marijuana.... ok I'm shutting up now.
Thanks for listening. Now let's hit the trails. After all that is what bonds us all.

USMC Wrangler

No offense taken brother. But your response puts a spotlight on my point. Your saying evolution is a religious belief. That's hilarious. This country, specifically the Republican party, has tangled a Web of deceit around scientific fact (evolution, global warming, stem cells, abortion) in support of their financial backers. While I don't want to fight about the validity of the issues I mentioned my main point is that anyone who doesn't believe in evolution couldn't truth if it was pissing on their leg and that isn't anyone I want running the counry.

Also, as an aside, I believe religion is what is destroying this country. It is a shame that some of the Republican candidates, whom I know to be brilliant men, have to pretend to believe in fairy tales to get elected. Now believe what you want in the privacy of your home but currently one party's religious beliefs have this country's progress at a road block. Fortunately as gen x and millennials gain more power things will change. You seen it this past week with obamacare and gay marriage and also with the slow adoption of marijuana.... ok I'm shutting up now.
Thanks for listening. Now let's hit the trails. After all that is what bonds us all.

10-4, I got you're point. Jeep on...

Mbair

It's nice to be part of a community where you can express your feelings, as crazy as they are (mine included) and not have everyone go crazy. Happy 4th to everyone.

Benito

Caught the Bug
He never say Mexicans are bad, he say illegal Mexicans bringing drugs and crime

Actually, he specifically says "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

Now if he would have said the "when illegal Immigrants...." Then it may be different but he specifically pointed out that Mexicans are rapist....fuck that guy

Brankz

Actually, he specifically says "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

Now if he would have said the "when illegal Immigrants...." Then it may be different but he specifically pointed out that Mexicans are rapist....fuck that guy

Yea I guess he could express himself better but he has talking about illegals Mexicans crossing the borders, he say that he will make better borders cause of them and terrorism coming here

Brankz

Craigslist scammers let's catch them

So I need a daily driver, I was looking for cars and I saw this cheap camaro for 11k
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436061347.524905.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436061356.716304.jpg
Than I saw the interior pictures and I just lmao!!! That's not a camaro interior or a 2 door car lol ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436061392.206103.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436061401.129079.jpg
Some one is getting Rob or scam

Brankz

What do you expect people to do Branks?

Do you honestly think your going to gather a posse and hunt these scammers down?

No but if you ever find some funny stuff ( scammer) you can post it here, before I found lots of hilarious postings in Craigslist

Plus you know I always mess around with this people ;)

Top Bottom