BrankZ thread

BlackHawk08jk

I'll start by adding talking politics sucks, but a hell no to trump! Branko, WTF?!?! Those MREs constipated ur brain.

There is no best candidate, they're all politicians. Neither side of the aisle is producing the next Ronald Reagan.

Well that is very true. We really haven't had many period that hold that standard, led alone one since him really.

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Send her to Alcatraz.

I don't know if Trump is TRULY conservative. From an RNC primary perspective, there is NO WAY I'll support Bush, or Christie. Im not voting for the "lesser of two evils" this time. Picking Between Hillary and Bush/Christie/Huckabee is like picking between diarrhea and shit. The RNC needs someone that the people can become passionate about, not this liberal-lite concept that they seem to be pushing. Dunno if Trump is that guy.

Brent McCartney

I agree, 14 candidates in the race and the only 2 I remotely like are Trump and Carson, mother of which have any political experience. But Washington ,Jefferson ,Lincoln and the old guys aka founders didn't either. Will not vote for the murder Hillary.

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
I agree, 14 candidates in the race and the only 2 I remotely like are Trump and Carson, mother of which have any political experience. But Washington ,Jefferson ,Lincoln and the old guys aka founders didn't either. Will not vote for the murder Hillary.

Carson, Trump, and Rand Paul seem electable in a general election. Rand Paul has pissed off most of the RNC and has shown he will stand up to the establishment. Carson has no experience but says the right thing...can also win the non-white vote. Trump has name recognition, but is a bit of a wild card right now. Rubio might get beat up on his immigration stance in the primaries. Ted Cruz says the right things, but will be viewed too far right in the general election. Jindal, and Santorum will Disappear. Fiorina just has experience screwing up HP. Rick Perry is a bit of a RINO. Pataki is anti gun and will get destroyed by the NRA.Huckabee is RINO lite. Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, and Lindsey Graham are liberal democrats..about the same as Hillary.

Brent McCartney

Carson, Trump, and Rand Paul seem electable in a general election. Rand Paul has pissed off most of the RNC and has shown he will stand up to the establishment. Carson has no experience but says the right thing...can also win the non-white vote. Trump has name recognition, but is a bit of a wild card right now. Rubio might get beat up on his immigration stance in the primaries. Ted Cruz says the right things, but will be viewed too far right in the general election. Jindal, and Santorum will Disappear. Fiorina just has experience screwing up HP. Rick Perry is a bit of a RINO. Pataki is anti gun and will get destroyed by the NRA.Huckabee is RINO lite. Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, and Lindsey Graham are liberal democrats..about the same as Hillary.

That is a good synopses. Pretty much how I feel, Carson for president.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
They said the same type of thing about Reagan..."he's just an actor."

I'm not that shallow. I could never vote for someone who collected about $2 million a year in salary as the CEO of companies that he helped lead into billions of dollars of debt, and ultimately multiple bankruptcies, all while insulating his own personal assets from attack by the very investors, bond holders, and creditors he screwed over.

Sorry, but he is a clown but with not quite as nice hair. Anyone who thinks Trump is out for anyone but Trump needs a serious reality check.

JAGS

Hooked
Trump for president

They said the same type of thing about Reagan..."he's just an actor."

Negative. Reagan had charisma off the charts! Not to mention a history of serving this country, supporting/campaigning for winning candidates and holding the governorship.

Forgot to include the Reagan link as I was fact checking...

http://www.npr.org/news/specials/obits/reagan/timeline.html

Last time I checked, trump had none of that. In fact, he dodged Vietnam.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
I'm not that shallow. I could never vote for someone who collected about $2 million a year in salary as the CEO of companies that he helped lead into billions of dollars of debt, and ultimately multiple bankruptcies, all while insulating his own personal assets from attack by the very investors, bond holders, and creditors he screwed over.

Sorry, but he is a clown but with not quite as nice hair. Anyone who thinks Trump is out for anyone but Trump needs a serious reality check.

I'm just stating that others have been under estimated in the past.

In the end it will be a popularity contest played out in well scripted TV and radio interviews.

Regardless of whom wins the primary in either party, I'll have a hard time believing they want to be president to serve the nation.

big dr

I actually like the no nonsense way Trump talks,, and what he generally stands for I agree with, but I believe Rand Paul is more of a statesman who will turn the political system on its edge as much as possible. I absolutely hate the "flowery" talk all politicians speak with these days! It seems no one can answer a simple question honestly. I used to be hard core conservative republican,,, but now,, all politicians drive me crazy.

And for the MEDIA,,, Let me just say that their position is most clearly defined by the fact that they are willing to fry Christie over a closed Lane of a freeway,, But they give Hillary and Obama a total pass on 4 dead americans in Benghazi, and the subsequent coverup!!:doh:

Brankz

Really looks like trump it's not just saying stuff

I liked all the promises that he say specially when he says bringing America back 👍

I really don't know why all the Latinos got offended with him, for saying that illegal immigrants are criminals

I'm Latino and I did not got offended I really like what he say

But I will stop here cause I think this is not the right place to talk politics

Top Bottom