BrankZ thread

Brent McCartney

Really looks like trump it's not just saying stuff

I liked all the promises that he say specially when he says bringing America back ๐Ÿ‘

I really don't know why all the Latinos got offended with him, for saying that illegal immigrants are criminals

I'm Latino and I did not got offended I really like what he say

But I will stop here cause I think this is not the right place to talk politics

We need more like you to speak up. Every time I see them talking to a Latino about immigration i have to wonder if they are illegals and have something to gain by amnesty.

HoosierWolf

I'm not voting for anyone that doesn't openly support 2nd Amendment rights.

Trump has in his own book said he would support an "assault weapons ban." Granted that's only one reason I wouldn't vote for him. Hillary is vehemently anti gun so again this is only one reason I wouldn't vote for her. I think she's as slimely as a politician gets and Trump is rich but he's a freaking idiot.

I'm really leaning towards Paul but I'm open to options.

koasta11

At least Trump is not a politician and I believe he would fight for AMERICA all the others are professional politicians who could care less about us the people. People need to open their eyes how many trillions are we in debt take a look at greece
The banks are closed all the people are loosing their money they are not even as in debt as we are. If someone does not step up to the plate and really do something for America we are toast. People need to open there eyes and their ears because we are in deep trouble.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
:thinking: Trump has spent his entire adult life bilking other people out of their money, using that money to take risks for which he doesn't suffer adverse personal consequences in the event of failure, all while using that money to pay himself a fat seven figure salary.

Sounds to me like he has always been a politician.

JAGS

Hooked
:thinking: Trump has spent his entire adult life bilking other people out of their money, using that money to take risks for which he doesn't suffer adverse personal consequences in the event of failure, all while using that money to pay himself a fat seven figure salary.

Sounds to me like he has always been a politician.

^^^ this!!!

And to add my own 0.02 when has he ever done anything for the benefit of others. Only thing Trump is good for is Trump.

All said though, I like watching a circus/train wreck, so hope he sticks around for a little while. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

gtony12

Caught the Bug
^^^ this!!!

And to add my own 0.02 when has he ever done anything for the benefit of others. Only thing Trump is good for is Trump.

All said though, I like watching a circus/train wreck, so hope he sticks around for a little while. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jason you crack me up!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

MTG

Caught the Bug
Trump for president

Since we insist on talking about people who won't ever get elected...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435893807.440223.jpg

Brankz

Trump for president

I don't know why people don't like this guy, he has my vote 100%.
He's a billionaire for a reason and what better person than him to get America back

http://youtu.be/zECwc7W22is

I know he needs to be a lil more humble lol

koasta11

Why would a billionaire run for president he has everything that he would ever want in life maybe he just wants to make a difference in America.

Top Bottom