The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The BEST of WAYALIFE YouTube Hater Comments

Haha! He can call you gay for owning a renegade but you can't make fun of his last name? Typical American. I bet he votes for Hillary.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wait - are you guys telling me that it isn't manly to take on your wife's last name? At least he tried holding on to his last name by hyphenating it in? :crazyeyes:

Draconianwinter

:cheesy: I suppose this is technically a FB hater post but, being that it was in regards to the new YouTube video we posted up showing off Moby's passing power, I thought this would be the best place to post up Doug Shoemaker's love for us.

View attachment 182957

:crazyeyes:

Ummm I am kind of new to the whole jeep thing. And while I am not a mechanic anymore and haven't been in a long time, I am left scratching my head. What is a cheby motor? I know what a Chevy is but never heard of of cheby. Lol

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Ummm I am kind of new to the whole jeep thing. And while I am not a mechanic anymore and haven't been in a long time, I am left scratching my head. What is a cheby motor? I know what a Chevy is but never heard of of cheby. Lol

He must not know much about Jeeps because I believe "Cheby" motors have been going in Jeeps for a very long time.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a couple of new ones with the first being from a "g zimmermann" who wants us to please use "less lame music".

g-zimmermann.jpg

And this one is from a badass named Clarence Gilbert who hates JK's because they're "minivans" and "always slow down the progress" on a trail.

clarence-gilbert.jpg

The BEST of WAYALIFE YouTube Hater Comments

Some jeep owners are super old school and don't like change. My dad was not a big fan of the 4 door when I first got it, as we grew up with a TJ in the fam. It's growing on him now. But he was never an asshat about it like these internet clowns.

jeeeep

Hooked
Here's a couple of new ones with the first being from a "g zimmermann" who wants us to please use "less lame music".

View attachment 215274

And this one is from a badass named Clarence Gilbert who hates JK's because they're "minivans" and "always slow down the progress" on a trail.

View attachment 215273

i wonder if it was Clarence that blew out his transfer case last EJS? it was a guy in a CJ that had zero patience and gunned it up the shelves after waiting for the JK in front of him to clear the obstacle...oh yeah, he only made it up the 1st shelf then detonated :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! That would be funny if it were him. I looked at his YouTube channel to see how a real badass does things but alas, I couldn't find any videos. He's since come on and made the following response.

clarence-gilbert.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Cracks me up. I didn't realize the music guy was in a hostage situation and was obligated to watch the video.

Littlewolf

These people really need a life , videos are fun and entertaining. Thats why everyone watches them . Eddie dont know how you manage to put up with the haters .

Top Bottom