The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

HardRock87

After reading a lot of the threads on here and ESPECIALLY this one. I can honestly say that I am so glad to be apart of this group. Can't wait to meet you guys in person one day.

Ps. This thread had me laughing out loud.

WJCO

Meme King
Is it bad I'm excited my Jeep went up in value now that I'm part of the crew? :) Tool bags like this will never get what's it all about.

No kidding. Even if someone does spend 100k on a vehicle, if that's their passion and want to build something the way they want it, who cares what it costs. ALL hobbies can be expensive if you put passion and money in to it. It doesn't even matter what Eddie puts into his rigs, I think it's cool he and Cindy film so much to share with others on the world wide web.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
No kidding. Even if someone does spend 100k on a vehicle, if that's their passion and want to build something the way they want it, who cares what it costs.

Because, they should have given me that 100k so I could build my Jeep.

Now they have a badass Jeep and I dont, that isn't fair.

:crazyeyes: :cheesy:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
No kidding. Even if someone does spend 100k on a vehicle, if that's their passion and want to build something the way they want it, who cares what it costs. ALL hobbies can be expensive if you put passion and money in to it. It doesn't even matter what Eddie puts into his rigs, I think it's cool he and Cindy film so much to share with others on the world wide web.

This is the point, Eddie & Cindy didn't START where they are now. A lot of people forget that. Moby was bought BRAND NEW in late 2006 IIRC. He is 9 read NINE almost TEN fucking YEARS in the making. Of course its going to be a bad ass jeep! :cheesy:

That being said, In my opinion, If you have the interest, and money, No shame in dropping $100k + on your new jeep. I know I wish I had the cash. :yup: My jeep would be a LOT different if that was the case. :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
What is interesting is that WAL has folks from all walks of life. People who could wheel the shit out of a 100k jeep, but can't afford it and folks who can afford the 100k but can't/don't wheel worth a shit. And many that are somewhere in between.

None of that matters. Being (or not being) an asshole is what matters. There are newbie runs and huge kick off runs that have jeeps of all different sizes. We all get along. We all have fun. We all are part of the community, jeeps AND wayalife.

The haters will never get it, because they want to be haters.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
What is interesting is that WAL has folks from all walks of life. People who could wheel the shit out of a 100k jeep, but can't afford it and folks who can afford the 100k but can't/don't wheel worth a shit. And many that are somewhere in between.

None of that matters. Being (or not being) an asshole is what matters. There are newbie runs and huge kick off runs that have jeeps of all different sizes. We all get along. We all have fun. We all are part of the community, jeeps AND wayalife.

potatoes-gonna-potate-aligators-gonna-aligate!.jpg (10 characters)

Lone Star

I'll just say it was your videos that got me into jeeps over a year ago Eddie, and I am still counting down to when i finally get one. 7 more months! lol *fingers crossed* Life keeps happening.

USMC Wrangler

And, here's one from a Mike Stromsoe who at least likes Cindy and admires her talents. :cool:

View attachment 213766

Although I've never been on a trail with you, I've regularly thought that Cindy did a lot of the driving in many videos. Since I haven't been there, I'm sure I could be wrong. No matter what, the whole WAL enterprise is clearly a labor of love from both Eddie and Cindy. Thanks again and always to you two!

Nailed it, sir! That is all...

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
I got the impression Cindy does a lot of the driving. Seems like Eddie spends a lot of time spotting and filming in the videos

Ddays

Hooked
:cheesy: "maybe Eddie will let Cindy drive" that's some funny shit there.....she would put 98% of us to shame....she can DRIVE man!

Haters.jpg

The BEST of WAYALIFE YouTube Hater Comments

Watching some Jeep videos on youtube and came across one of one of the "new" jk experience videos from northridge... Needless to say it didn't take long to find some idiot commenting. At least the second guy knows what he is talking about.

Eddie, kudos to you, you & Cindy make the best Jeep & Offroading videos out there. Thank you for what you do for the Jeeping community. Sorry you have to put up with all the morons.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469074905.546261.jpg

Last edited:

Napalm

The BEST of WAYALIFE YouTube Hater Comments

I have a Wayalife playlist on my Spotify that has a boatload of the songs from the videos. I like to rock them when I'm crawling to the grocery store or the mall. No, but seriously, I do have a WAL playlist :rock:

Did you make this playlist or was it already on there? I use Spotify daily and need this!

EDIT: already found it. And already following ;) haha

Last edited:
Top Bottom