The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, here's a fun one from a Ben Greene that I just got and it isn't so much a "hater" comment but rather, a "rock god" who felt the need to school a newbie like me how to wheel. I would have just posted up the entire conversation including my responses but I see that he has for some reason, deleted all his comments. Needless to say, I am using email notifications that I got to help piece things together so please bear with me. To preface things, his original comment about me needing to "air down more" was made on the following video:

Now, clearly, you can see that I struggled to no end on this ledge and to the point where I almost didn't make it. And, this is what Ben had to say about it...

ben-greene-1.jpg

I in turn told him that he should "Go wheel in Moab" and he replied with...

ben-greene-2.jpg

To this, I explained that I never suggested that he was a "newbie" and that I simply didn't see any videos of him in Moab on his YouTube channel. I further explained that the Coopers I am running are Range E tires and that maybe if they were Range C like what he runs, they may have looked more like what he's familiar with. Regarding the east coast, I explained that I've been out as far as Indiana and Michigan and while I had a good time, driving that far just to wheel in an off road park was hard for me to justify. With this, he responded with the following...

ben-greene-3.jpg

I went back to thank this rock god for his insight but then noticed that he deleted all his posts. What a shame.:rolleyes2:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
If you can wheel in the southeast you will be a rock god out west?!?

That could be the funniest shit I have ever read in my life.

RolandJKU

Best part of watching WAL videos on YouTube on my Roku, no comments to see. My wife started watching these with me, so I gotta watch them all over again.... darn lol. She noticed that Cindy does a lot of driving and is inspired and impressed.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
I know this maybe off subject, but here is some family love of your Rubicon video:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469118011.415825.jpg

They kept asking "Where is RubySky?" Super cute and want you to know everybody here LOVES the videos.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Okay, here's one that just got posted up on our Renegade video and it's from a guy with a hyphenated last name, Zander Gladman-Mitchell...

zander.jpg

Zstairlessone

Well, maybe Zander should stop typing while his buddies are doing their daily hernia check practice on him - oh, wait, they aren't really Doctors.....

WJCO

Meme King
Sorry zander gladman-mitchell:

Skinny-Flex-629x408.jpg

Your lifted truck and hyphenated last name will never make you Xander Cage .

xxx.jpg

Sorry about your penis, bro.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Apparently, I went too far and took things to the next level of rudeness for Mrs. Zander Gladman-Mitchell

zander.jpg

:cheesy:

Top Bottom