2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

RebelconJk

Being that tomorrow marks one month out from this trip, I hope everyone is as excited as I am. That being said, I figured it's a good time for a couple things.

1) PLEASE be mindful of speed limits within the park, especially the campground. They patrol this like a hawk and will not hesitate to pull you over. They can, and will, ban you from getting a permit should the violation be excessive. Let's be sure to represent Wayalife in a positive way.

2) I know a few folks have mentioned having a bonfire. I know that my cabin, cabin 5, will plan on having a fire every evening, so any and all that would like to join, we'll be there.

Hope everyone is getting things ready!

Awesome!! Looking forward to it! :thumb:

AU Bronc N JK

From what he told me and the trails they ran, nothing was too beat up. Hopefully it will stay that way.

Good deal! Hoping the advanced trails don't have too much of a pucker factor as I'll be breaking in my new EVO coilovers. This will be their first trip since installing!

Last edited:

MattMc

Well guys went yesterday to check out some of the trails. I'll get with Trevor on some, however if anyone has a used stock rubicon tire around 11k miles on it, please let me know. I happen to slice the crap out of the sidewall and now in need of a new/used one.

I have 5 of them with around 11k miles. Do you need just the tire, or wheel too?

AU Bronc N JK

New coilovers and not looking to pucker?!?! What is wrong here?

I should've said that differently..don't mind the pucker..just don't have time for a shakedown run prior to this trip with work and our new baby. Hoping its dialed in as I've already changed springs twice to get the appropriate spring rates for my rig.

Such is life though! I'm ready, just not tested! Lol

thardy

Banned
I should've said that differently..don't mind the pucker..just don't have time for a shakedown run prior to this trip with work and our new baby. Hoping its dialed in as I've already changed springs twice to get the appropriate spring rates for my rig.

Such is life though! I'm ready, just not tested! Lol

When are you planning on coming in for the event?

RebelconJk

Oh how I wish. I just hope it cools off just a tad in a month. We can dream right?

Oh man, you and me both!! It's been blazing here in TN, the humidity here has been crazy. I really hope it cools off for our trip. Camping is not good be that great in this kinda weather, it does cool down pretty good at night tho.

AU Bronc N JK

Oh man, you and me both!! It's been blazing here in TN, the humidity here has been crazy. I really hope it cools off for our trip. Camping is not good be that great in this kinda weather, it does cool down pretty good at night tho.

102 here in SC today!! Guess cold beer is on the menu for camping!

Top Bottom