2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

Sadly I don't think there is a Waffle House in Canada :/

Unfortunately not. All the maple syrup on the fucking planet and no motherfuckin Waffle House! Come on, Canada!!!

When he came down for the first Pre-Run, we went on Sunday and, pretty sure he said it was his second time. Not sure if he was more excited about the wheeling or the trip to WaHo.

I'm thinking it was pretty even. What can I say? I love me some motherfuckin Waffle House!

We need Waffles & Wheelin run!

jkwebbie

[emoji23][emoji23] now ya say it. Id do Yukons cause if they break they are supposed to lock up so I wouldnt be left in 3wd drive. Something tells me if I ended up in 3wd im gonna end up in 2wd before I gave up.

Knowing you, you're right. I just hope I'm right in front of you when it happens so I can watch the madness and pull you up the trail with my rope lol

bonedaddy

Mutha Fuck'in Waffle House!!! :rock:

remember how small those damn booths were - christ!

That was a damn good breakfast! not sure how they would fit all of us in there though... :idontknow:

We should have shirts made...

jkwebbie

Mutha Fuck'in Waffle House!!! :rock:

remember how small those damn booths were - christ!

That was a damn good breakfast! not sure how they would fit all of us in there though... :idontknow:

We should have shirts made...

Speaking of shirts. I'm ordering a EVO shirt and putting #melwadeballs on the back lol

BlueBox

Would like to tentatively plan on the extreme group. Its a little ways out, but I'm going to put it on the calendar.

Let me know if there's anything else I need to do.

thardy

Banned
Sign me up for advanced please.

I've got you down.

Would like to tentatively plan on the extreme group. Its a little ways out, but I'm going to put it on the calendar.

Let me know if there's anything else I need to do.

I'll put you down. Hope you can make it. Only thing else you need to do is be prepared for some serious wheeling running the Extreme Group.

Moonraker

Put me down for extreme if you don't mind. Pretty far out for me, but should not be an issue . Thanks [emoji83]

thardy

Banned
Better late than never, but sign us up for the advanced group as well please.

Put me down for extreme if you don't mind. Pretty far out for me, but should not be an issue . Thanks [emoji83]

Got you both on the list!

Uh oh Dana! Scott has some company now

Perfect. Scotts gonna need somebody with a winch for sure....

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] so true

By the time August runs around, who knows if Scott will even have a working rig at that point! [emoji23]

thardy

Banned
Haha this is true!!!! I'm gonna try and hands my axles in by the run if I can get some $$$

Hell, you might be done before him at this rate. And he only has to finalize the front ORI locations, install gears and the atlas, and have driveshafts made.

Top Bottom