2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

Dubzy

Compared to where I started I feel Im about done lol. It could be finished up within a couple months, but then again I havent messed with it in a month almost.

I've been keeping up on IG. Looking forward to finally see this monster in person.

TwistedJK

Hell yeah. Chopped them as soon as I got home.

If I read correctly tho, ur on 37s now. Shouldn't need a ride with me this trip.

Hopefully not! Just need to button a few things up on the ole war pig. I still haven't messed with my cb yet to get it working correctly. Hopefully I'll get it done soon. You ever find a house in the Carolina's?

Dubzy

Hopefully not! Just need to button a few things up on the ole war pig. I still haven't messed with my cb yet to get it working correctly. Hopefully I'll get it done soon. You ever find a house in the Carolina's?

My CB just got here. Haven't even opened the box yet.

Still shipping for something to buy. But I am renting a house in Asheville right now.

TwistedJK

My CB just got here. Haven't even opened the box yet.

Still shipping for something to buy. But I am renting a house in Asheville right now.

I hear you on the house shopping. I"'m sure you'll find one soon. Good luck with both the house hunting and the cb!

Exodus 4x4

Well hell, go ahead and put me as a maybe. If I end up going I could be in the extreme group, which I'd probably want to be if I drive all the way out there.

thardy

Banned
Hi everyone! Could you please sign me up for the advanced group, and this time I will have a CB radio.

Terry, I hate to use your post to announce this, but it reminded me of a change I've been meaning to make.

EVERYONE - I have made a change to the run group requirements. The Advanced Group will now have a tire size requirement of 35's for ALL rigs, unless you are running BOTH front and rear lockers, then 33's will be allowed. Sorry to anyone that has already signed up for the group, but based on the Pre-Runs, I believe this change will ensure everyone has a good time on the trip. Thanks for the understanding.

Top Bottom