WIN a ROCK HARD JK Sport Cage - GET PREPARED for MOAB GIVEAWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

piefra

I have been looking at this cage for sometime now, but heep always has other plans and keeps breaking. :)

sunday-drive.jpg

drayjku14

King Leo and My Boys

I Need this rock hard cage so my Boys will be safe when we are playing on the trails. or in the snow. GEDC0036.JPG

dillard09

First off wanna say thank you to Rockhard and Wayalife for this great opportunity for everyone.
My life has changed in the last 8 month with the addition on my son. I would do anything in this world to protect him. So a Rockhard cage would be that piece of mind that every father should have in there jeep with a child on board.
Thanks again for the opportunity! Good luck everyone!

ForumRunner_20160209_092337.jpg

Beergos

I became a first time jeep owner about 3 months ago and quickly realized how addicting it is. I would like to take my son and wife on the trails with me and would feel a lot more comfortable taking them with a Rock Hard cage installed.

Attachments

• jeep_LP.jpg
    jeep_LP.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 93

christensent

Would love to get a cage in my Jeep! A much needed safety improvement. Why does anyone need a cage? Because eventually I'm probably going to roll it!

Here's a picture of playing in the deep Washington snow:

Last edited:

toad65

2007 jk 2 dr

Thank you very much Rockhard and Wayalife for the opportunity to win this excellent addition to any Jeep... The reasons for wanting this beauty and beast all-in-one are many, but first of all, Safety comes to mind, then the ever-important beast-look it adds to the vehicle. Also gives you more confidence to get the most out of your Jeep. The "no welding" factor works well for me as well! This is my girl, frsh out of the shop with new tires, wheels and 2.5" lift. Much more to do as $ permits. Thanks again.

Attachments

• coop2.jpg
    coop2.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 98

Graywolf

Rock Hard Sport Cage giveaway

The main reason is like everyone else who uses their Jeep, Safety during a rollover. Not to mention just a way better look to your Jeep. I have been going to Moab for quite some time. My first trip was fall of 1988 in a mostly stock CJ7 with monster 32" BFG's and a Warn winch. Have loved every trip since then. Here is a picture from our last trip doing Pritchett Canyon. Good luck to all and Thank you Hard Rock and Wayalife for the chance. :yup: Pritchett canyon.jpg

leframe

I want a Rollcage.

I would love to have a Rock Hard cage for the added safety in case of a roll-overand andi love look whit rollcage . G 2015-08-22 14.22.29.jpg ood luck to everyone else ️.thank you to Rock Hard for the giveaway and Eddie and Cindy.

rabbitdave

Chilly Willy

Here is my little stock jeep. I hope to one day move this from DD to Trail Rig and it would help to have a cage so I don't die in a roll over.

Stop the bullies.jpg

swampdog

I would love the RH Sport Cage bc as my rig is growing, the difficulty of trails increases, and inherently, so does the danger. Any added protection is always a good thing. Thanks for the opportunity to win a great giveaway. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455034481.102627.jpg

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Fantastic opportunity!!!!

Thank you Wayalife and Rock Hard for the chance to win a sport cage! This thread has made great reading......so many good people with good reasons to install this piece of safety equipment. Mine is simple.....I am retiring next spring and building up my jeep to become a Jeeping Snowbird with my wife and dog. Best of luck to all who entered.
image.jpg

RebelconJk

First off I would like to thank Rockhard for this awesome giveaway! I would love to have a Rockhard sport cage to protect my wife and I when we are out on the trail, I'm currently running your front bumper on my jeep and have been for the last 4 years or so.. Great product love the way it looks and performs! Here's a few pics of my rig, it would look a lot better with a Rockhard sport cage! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455034726.494036.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455034761.355951.jpg

Last edited:

iRonin

Simply put: With a rear XD60 currently on order, a sport cage is literally the last requirement I need to qualify for the JK Experience :)
Thanos.jpg

Well that and I of course value my life. You know, priorities. :cheesy:

socalsailor88

This cage would be a perfect addition to my Jk. Plus it would make the wife feel a little more at ease when she finally gets up enough courage to get behind the wheel.

Attachments

• 1455034926842.jpg
    1455034926842.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 90

Rubiconsean

I need this sport cage because I need some extra protection when I do some hardcore trails.I've been close to rolling it a few times. And with a girlfriend and other passengers, it's just something that's needed. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455036027.659374.jpg

303DAILY

I just got a set of rock hard skids, I realized that I was to protect more than my ass. I need to protect my head as well. Please choose me my dome depends on it!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455036103.875596.jpg

Hambone5

I need that roll cage. My girls drive my jeep and safety is paramount. And I could hang the boyfriends from the bars if they get to close ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455036113.444651.jpg

DWGrip

Thanks for the time. This is a step of the outfitting of my jeep. I'll save money to put it into something else or the trip out there🤓 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455036169.178334.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom