WIN a ROCK HARD JK Sport Cage - GET PREPARED for MOAB GIVEAWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob_p

Thanks again for another great giveaway, this one must be my lucky one, 2 main reasons for needing this cage

1. I love my head
2. My enthusiasm is greater than my skill

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455020609.557601.jpg

Rubiconsean

Rock Hard Sport Cage

I am at the point where the obstacles I try in my 08 JKUR are dangerous and with a girlfriend and always having passengers with me, it's something I really need to invest in but just don't have the money for it, but safety is #1 so

Acorn

Thank for this awesome opportunity! I just got my JKU in November and I need a Rock Hard Sport Cage to give my wife and I piece of mind offroad(and on) with my little one riding along. Not to mention making her more comfortable with the top coming off. Aiden in Jeep.jpg My JKU.jpg

Attachments

• My JKU.jpg
    My JKU.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 125

ProtocolJK

First off thank you too Eddie and rock hard for this opportunity to win an awesome product!

I could use this for the peace of mind off-roading as well as the added Safety for me and my family and friends who ride in my jeep!plus it's been on my list for awhile
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455023485.873973.jpg

Damtall55

Thanks again to Eddie, Wayalife and Rock Hard for giving away another awesome prize!!

The Jeep will be paid off in less than a year!! :clap2: At which time, I will doing a lot more off-roading with the possibility of making a bad decision!! I have the Rock Hard Skid Plate system protecting the underside of my Jeep and would love to have a Rock Hard Roll Cage to protect the top side of my Jeep, which includes my noggin!! :thumb:

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
The Jeep community never fails to amaze me, specifically the Wayalife community. Another great giveaway. Thanks for the opportunity. It's obvious that I would love this sports cage for my safety and others (that is the sport cage's purpose). I will not through my family into the mix because hopefully I will not put them in harms way. I would love to have this specific product because it is the most desirable choice for me, as far as sport cages go. You can tell this cage was well designed and put together. As everyone else, I would be grateful to receive this cage and put it to great use. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455024212.553201.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Sweet! Thanks Wayalife & Rockhard! This is one of the last mods I need to make and this would be awesome to win! :yup:

CL1A1340.jpg

OffRoadAZBillDoes

My Jeep is on a trail at least once a week. I've been upgrading her as I can but need more in the area of safety. Been looking at roll protection and from what I've seen Rock Hard is the one to go with.

Attachments

• 1455024403217.jpg
    1455024403217.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 116

madmaths

Thank rock hard!

Thanks Rock hard and wayalife for this!
Cage is on my list for sure! To keep me and those I love safe!
Thanks !!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1444923074053.jpg
    FB_IMG_1444923074053.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 112

Sessoms14X

Thanks Rock Hard and Eddie for the chance at an awesome giveaway. This cage would be a great addition to my jeep while scratching one off the things to buy list. The added safety with this cage would definitely add more peace of mind for the worse situations while out on the road or the trail. 1455027612035.jpg

First off, awesome giveaway! I would be humbled to be picked. I have been thinking about saving up for one. Pretty sure at some point it will be very important to have.....

IMG_6253.jpg

Candyland_jk

What an awesome giveaway, just wow! My girl goes in the shop in March to grow. I need a cage but with so much going into the build I can't even think about that yet! Winning would be indescribable! Working overtime on my good karma!

Attachments

• 1455027900979.jpg
    1455027900979.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 100

tkettle

Just bought my second JKU, and this one is trail- ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455028728.080101.jpg ready other than the added safety of a cage. Several group members of my local club are running Rock Hard cages and love them, so one is on my list!

Vince

Thanks to Rock Hard and Eddie for the chance to win!!
I need a Rock Hard JK Sport Cage for the following reasons:
To protect my loved ones
To protect my JK
To allow my addiction of challenging myself and my Jeep JK on the trails to prosper and grow safely.

Attachments

• IMG_1203[1].jpg
    IMG_1203[1].jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 95

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
once again this is really awesome! even if i don't win, thank you Eddie and Rock Hard!

Last year i went to my very first Suds-n-Grub where I met Eddie and Cindy. We were talking about brands of Sport cages I was interested in and he began to tell me a story of his good friend (it may have been ken; and I hope i have the story right) who had been driving down the highway and his tire fell off which resulted in him flipping his jeep end over end. Eddie said he believes the Rock Hard Sports cage was the reason Ken had lived and walked away with only a cut on his head from hitting the CB radio. With all the products Eddie recommends it is from experience and what he has seen them put through and because of this I have been saving up for a cage not only to protect myself, friends, and family on the trail but also on a daily basis.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433272893.924210.jpg

1BAMF'nJKU

Wow!! This is big, and a big thank you to Eddie, Cindy and rock hard 4x4 for the great opportunity to even have a chance to win such a superior and substantial safety driven product. I have been building my jeep slowly but surely with a tight budget, and this would top the charts for my dreamy build and really help with the transformation of my '14 jku. I could only speculate how thankful and appreciative a gift like this would be....I have numerous times posted/questioned being able to buy individual pieces of this kit to eventually complete it on a budget, and have respectively been informed that it could not be done due to several factors.. This would be a true blessing, and I cannot lie....would be the perfect place to mount that hefty but impressive cobra 29 lx. Good luck to all, and I look forward to the draw!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455029780.276576.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455029804.830085.jpg

Last edited:

ljvsnyder

Cause rock hard products are well built and great customer services. Also no one wants a good day wheeling ruined cause you got crushed when the stock cage fails. Thanks for the opportunity.

MNAJeep

What a great Leap Year celebration! Thank you Rock Hard and Wayalife for the opportunity! We would love to win this sport cage because we are fairly new to Jeeping and could use the peace of mind when we're out with more experienced off-roaders. It would also give me (the shorty in the fam) some hand holds for getting in and out of the Jeep that I could actually reach!

20150731_195309.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom