WIN a ROCK HARD JK Sport Cage - GET PREPARED for MOAB GIVEAWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucial

i need one of these cages because i believe in doing things safely .. i dont wanna risk the lives of my passengers due to me doing something stupid off road and not having a cage..

IMG_20150912_171716-01.jpg

JKRicky

Huge thanks to Rock Hard for this awesome giveaway and huge thanks to Eddie and Cindy for making this happen. I do a lot of wheeling with my family in the Jeep, more so with my three kids, and have been wanting this cage to provide extra safety for them and myself. This came at a perfect time as I will be heading out to MOAB this year for the first time. Good luck to everyone!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454997747.632267.jpg

RDahms1

I would like to win the Rock Hard Sport Cage because, it is one of the many modifications I have on my to do list. Checking the Sport Cage off my list would get me one step closer to applying for the JK Experience. I've watched all the videos and would love to attend such an event one day! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454997755.222366.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454997784.273448.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454997808.761378.jpg

jkrichard

This is an amazing giveaway. Thank you to all involved.

This is one of the best modifications that can be made to enhance occupant safety. In this sport we inherently sacrifice paint, plastic, and sheet metal. Being the driver, our safety and security is in our hands and ours alone, we understand these risks.and hazards. Never do we want to sacrifice the safety and well being of our passengers who are just along for the ride and may not understand the inherent risks. I need this cage to ensure the safety of my passengers and keep a clear conscience.
20140418_122635.jpg

Rock Hard and Wayalife make everything better! Sparky JK needs a Rock Hard Sport Cage so I can protect my children incase of a rollover. It would also make my jeep look even more badass! Thanks

Attachments

• 1454998421046.jpg
    1454998421046.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 134

deadmoon

Still building

Cage and the axles are next on our list - help us get there and we'll get on to the engine sooner!

IMG_2694 - 2.jpg

View attachment 186492

The Moab Easter Jeep Safari is just around the corner and if you'd like to have your Jeep JK Wrangler ready for it with a brand new Rock Hard Sport Cage (fits 2-Door or front half of a 4-door), you're in luck! Thanks to the great guys over at Rock Hard, we'll be giving one away for FREE to one very lucky member here on WAYALIFE on Monday, February 29th!!

This Giveaway is valued at:
$649

To WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of WAYALIFE.com.
• You need to make (1) ONE POST on this thread explaining why you need a Rock Hard Sport Cage for your Jeep.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep in your post.
• You need to post your response on or before 12:00 MIDNIGHT-PST, Sunday, February 28, 2016.
• (1) ONE member will be selected at random to win this prize between the hours of 5:00 and 7:00 PM-PST, Monday, February 29, 2016. A Private Message will be sent to the member in question and an announcement will be made in an official thread posted in this forum:

WIN a Rock Hard Jeep JK Wrangler Sport Cage
GET PREPARED for MOAB GIVEAWAY!!

• To claim the prize, the selected member WILL BE REQUIRED to log on to WAYALIFE.com and will have a total of 5 minutes to post a response in the official announcement thread. Once the official announcement thread is created, NO other member will be allowed to post in it except for the member selected to win the prize. IF the selected winner is not present or fails to post a response on the official announcement thread within the 5 minute time frame, a new winner will be selected and announced accordingly. This process will be repeated until a winner is present to claim the prize.
• If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs and tariffs.
• WAYALIFE.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines, including those created for special events and/or giveaways, at any time and without any prior notice. WAYALIFE.com also reserves the unconditional right to determine the winner of this giveaway and, if deemed necessary by WAYALIFE.com in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway at any time.
• There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Manufacturers and vendors may not enter into this giveaway and will not be eligible to win.
• Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing.
• Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

BONUS PRIZE!!
If you WIN the Rock Hard Jeep JK Wrangler Sport Cage - GET PREPARED for MOAB GIVEAWAY, install the cage on your Jeep, attend the 2016 Moab Easter Jeep Safari and visit the Rock Hard display, you will WIN a Rock Hard MOLLE wrap as a BONUS PRIZE!!

View attachment 186493

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU :thumb:

Pizza_Breath

I'm in! The wife feels safer out there with the hardtop on. But if I got a cage she might finally wheel with me topless...

Here's a snap of us ripping up in big bear

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455000223.518031.jpg

Last edited:

Audrey

Hello,

I would really love to win this as I not only want a cage but need one and it's been on my shopping list, but have put off buying one for a couple of reasons, which weren't the best reasons. But if I win this, I will upgrade it to the full 4 door version. I would get it installed ASAP and show it off in Moab during the 50th EJS with pride and blast it all over my Facebook page.

I have been the sole caregiver and family member to care for my mother for the last 8 yrs who had many medical issues including Alzheimer's and Kidney failure. My jeep and getting out in it was my only solitude and happiness. Last year (2015) my mother fell and broke her hip and her health took a nose dive until she passed away on Dec.11th.

Getting out in the jeep the last couple of years got very expensive (I had to pay people 24/7 to stay with her), my stress level got higher and higher with worry over her and guilt for being away "trying" to have fun while she was at home and so I called constantly to check on her.

So my plan in life is to try and live life and to go to as many jeep events as my limited budget will allow. I have worked hard at building my jeep to express myself and to have other people appreciate it and make them at least smile and as the saying goes: JEEP = Just Empty Every Pocket. But it helps to have sponsors of varying degrees on your side too.

Thank-You, to all of you here on Wayalife and over at Rock Hard for doing this for us, by giving each of us the chance to win this awesome prize.

IMG_9666.jpg

cartertripp

I need the Rock Hard Sport Cage because I feel like the rigidity of jeep from factory simply isn't good enough. Having the Rock Hard Sport Cage, I would feel much more confident attempting obstacles I wouldn't normally attempt. Safety first!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454405528.683167.jpg

TennJK

A huge thanks to Rock Hard and Eddie and Cindy for putting on something like this. You guys are so great to the jeep community. This sport cage would be a great addition to my jeep because I was in a very bad car wreck where the vehicle rolled multiple times and it didn't have a cage. I was fortunate to have not been sitting completely upright when it happened otherwise I would've been crushed. I never want that to happen to me or anyone else that may be in my vehicle again. And what can I say, the cage looks awesome too. Definitely on the build list. Good luck to everyone! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455002665.257952.jpg

j3rs3yd3vil

The rock hard sport cage has been on my list of modifications to do for my jku for a while now. Being my daily driver I drive my rig everywhere and wheel it frequently. Having a friend who rolled his jeep recently really put into perspective how weak the stock roll cage is and has made me more hesitant of what Trails I feel comfortable tackling while having passengers in my jeep. Although wheeling (on and off the rocks) is a fun and enjoyable hobby for many it is still a dangerous sport that should be respected. This is one small investments you can make for your own safety as well as your passengers and one that I believe is worthwhile.

I want to thank Wayalife and Rockhard for this opportunity and goodluck to all who have entered!! Happy wheeling!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455002766.028729.jpg

Tombstone

Sounds great! Please enter me too, Good luck everyone!
Because I just started my mods it would be sweet!
the pic is my avatar..........

Last edited:

UNLSHD

Rock Hard Cage

First and foremost - this is an awesome opportunity as this cage is on my to do list for this year. The reason I need a Rock Hard sport cage is to be able to have my wife go off roading with me more. She has a TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) from injuries received during an explosion she was in while serving in the Army in Iraq in 2004. Having the cage along with several other components ( rock hard seat harness bar and harness) will help protect her from further head injury and allow her the ability to ride more often without as much fear of having the jeep flop. The sense of security it will give her is immeasurable.

2015-08-08 17.37.08.jpg

Trevo

Would love to win a cage for my 07 jku. It would help to reinsure that my two boys and wife are safe when we are out wheeling in the Colorado Mountains and beyond.

Thanks for the opportunity to be able to win a great prize like this. Good luck to whoever wins!

Attachments

• 1455010253383.jpg
    1455010253383.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 128

jkwebbie

First, I just want to thank RH4x4 and Wayalife for this awesome giveaway!!!! One person is very lucky and will now be very safe thanks to you guys! Hopefully that someone is me! Lol
But I need this sport cage because I am always trying harder and harder lines when I go out the Wayalife Crew at our East Coast events and I've got in some harry situations that an upgraded cage would have made me feel a lot safer! But not only that, the sport cages look pretty damn cool too lol. Here's a picture of my Jeep at Windrock Park in Tennessee at our last East Coast event on trail 44,a double black trail.

Attachments

• 1455015880446.jpg
    1455015880446.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 128
  • 1455015901054.jpg
    1455015901054.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 126

Jeepdad

I'd like to fold down my windshield without compromising the safety of my family. That's why I'd like to win the Rock Hard 4x4 sport cage. Rock Hard 4x4 Oil Pan Skid was a great investment BTW!

IMG_0155.jpg

Scrambler

This is towards the end of my build list and it would be great to be able to mark something off that I wasn't planning on getting for a few years. Thanks for the opportunity.
1439167541318.jpg

Petthefish

I would love this cage for the simple fact it adds safety to our jeep. it's a family jeep and I am all about keeping them safe. Thanks for the chance to win. Ryan
23233989536_b1901c5848_c.jpg

Buster3479

I need a Rock Hard Sport Cage for Beast to protect my wife, myself, and Beast on the day that I pick a bad line.

Attachments

• IMG_3657.jpg
    IMG_3657.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 145
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom