Don't bother jeep waving in St.Louis

Clutch

Caught the Bug
My success rate is probably 10%, wheni give a jeep wave here! Please tell me it's better where you live!:mad:

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I hate to stereotype, but it's typically women and 4 doors that give you the cold shoulder. Older jeeps are all over it.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Lol, your learning quickly that only middle aged women who could care less that there driving a jeep are the only ones driving jeeps around here.. Good luck getting a wave.. On a side not, I'm heading up to Edwardsville now to check out a house, so if you see a black jeep wavin, it's probably me.

WJCO

Meme King
When you wave, use other fingers besides your middle one......your wave percentage will increase.

trailraider

I only wave at modified Jeeps now.

I find I did got more waves with my TJ then I did with my JK before I lifted it.

StealthyDuc

I live in a small town South of you guys near Carbondale Illinois and it's the same way. I figure if I just keep waving at them, they will eventually wave back.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I live in a small town South of you guys near Carbondale Illinois and it's the same way. I figure if I just keep waving at them, they will eventually wave back.

I head down that way about once a month for work, any off road parks worth checking out? I figured there would be something near Shawnee, but haven't really looked.

Jern26

Older men/women in 4 doors shun me the most. I know they see me too because I take jeep wave very seriously, sometimes halfway out of the jeep with both hands lol

StealthyDuc

I head down that way about once a month for work, any off road parks worth checking out? I figured there would be something near Shawnee, but haven't really looked.

I actually just moved back home from Arizona not too long ago so haven't went exploring yet. I'm sure Shawnee does have a few places though. I need to get down there sometime soon.

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
I'm in St Charles Mo and I wave all the time, even have my 6 year old grandson waving all the time.

I/we only get return waves about 50% of the time, but I don't mind and will keep waving.

Top Bottom