Don't bother jeep waving in St.Louis

Byte

Out here if you're on a dirt road it's customary for both parties to slow enough to let the dust wake drift/settle prior to the passing and to give a wave no matter the vehicle they are in. I have noticed quite a few waves from jeepers on the streets though & I have been trying to initiate the wave more often and be sure to return those thrown my way. :rock:

Armydog

Jeep Wave.

I got a wave from a built up Cherokee Sport today...... nice rig and even nicer that somebody was sharing the love......

:beer::beer:

Thx1158

We get waves about 90% of the time here in South West Pa. The other 10% seems to be moms in mall crawlers. My wife is the designated "Jeep Bunny" so if I miss a wave she picks up my slack...[emoji12]

Scuba

Dont give up. I waive at all Wranglers and sometimes I just get odd looks. I got my first 2 waives yesterday and was texting my girlfriend like I had just won the lottery. I sent her "I just got a Jeep waive!!" Her reply "dork"

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I was 3 for 4 on Sunday, and I just coincidentally added my red Wayalife windshield decal the day before!:thumb:

srosario

no one waves in miami, out of 20 jeeps i might get one wave, i just wait till they wave first and then i wave, i get mad wen i wave first and i get ignored, feel like turning around following them with my led bars on and yelling Do You See Me Now? ha?

Krystianjk

no one waves in miami, out of 20 jeeps i might get one wave, i just wait till they wave first and then i wave, i get mad wen i wave first and i get ignored, feel like turning around following them with my led bars on and yelling Do You See Me Now? ha?

Lmao ain't that the truth in Miami #thestruggle lol

Anschutz

Here in Colorado Springs I probably see about 25-50 Jeeps per day and have noticed that I got a lot more waves in my 04 X model on 33s than I do with my 12 JKUR. Sometimes it makes me want to drop a finger from the wave and turn my hand around. Maybe she just needs a lift.

skooli

Here in Oklahoma, my experience has been about 50%. I've gotten to where I return waves, but for the most part I don't initiate (unless the other Jeep very obviously is driven by a serious Jeeper)

mattyice

My success rate is probably 10%, wheni give a jeep wave here! Please tell me it's better where you live!:mad:

HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO TRUE!!!!! My fiance lives in Frontenac and when we go back home I usually just stop by my parents house on the way back to hers and I get waves all the way from peoria to springfield and then a little past auburn but as soon as you hit STL its like they look at you like you're a lunatic!!!!

Clutch

Caught the Bug
HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO TRUE!!!!! My fiance lives in Frontenac and when we go back home I usually just stop by my parents house on the way back to hers and I get waves all the way from peoria to springfield and then a little past auburn but as soon as you hit STL its like they look at you like you're a lunatic!!!!

It's so frustrating but makes getting a reply wave that much better.

Top Bottom