Don't bother jeep waving in St.Louis

Out here if you're on a dirt road it's customary for both parties to slow enough to let the dust wake drift/settle prior to the passing and to give a wave no matter the vehicle they are in. I have noticed quite a few waves from jeepers on the streets though & I have been trying to initiate the wave more often and be sure to return those thrown my way. :rock:

Jeep Wave.

I got a wave from a built up Cherokee Sport today...... nice rig and even nicer that somebody was sharing the love......

:beer::beer:

We get waves about 90% of the time here in South West Pa. The other 10% seems to be moms in mall crawlers. My wife is the designated "Jeep Bunny" so if I miss a wave she picks up my slack...[emoji12]

Dont give up. I waive at all Wranglers and sometimes I just get odd looks. I got my first 2 waives yesterday and was texting my girlfriend like I had just won the lottery. I sent her "I just got a Jeep waive!!" Her reply "dork"

I was 3 for 4 on Sunday, and I just coincidentally added my red Wayalife windshield decal the day before!:thumb:

no one waves in miami, out of 20 jeeps i might get one wave, i just wait till they wave first and then i wave, i get mad wen i wave first and i get ignored, feel like turning around following them with my led bars on and yelling Do You See Me Now? ha?

no one waves in miami, out of 20 jeeps i might get one wave, i just wait till they wave first and then i wave, i get mad wen i wave first and i get ignored, feel like turning around following them with my led bars on and yelling Do You See Me Now? ha?

Lmao ain't that the truth in Miami #thestruggle lol

Here in Colorado Springs I probably see about 25-50 Jeeps per day and have noticed that I got a lot more waves in my 04 X model on 33s than I do with my 12 JKUR. Sometimes it makes me want to drop a finger from the wave and turn my hand around. Maybe she just needs a lift.

Here in Oklahoma, my experience has been about 50%. I've gotten to where I return waves, but for the most part I don't initiate (unless the other Jeep very obviously is driven by a serious Jeeper)

My success rate is probably 10%, wheni give a jeep wave here! Please tell me it's better where you live!:mad:

HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO TRUE!!!!! My fiance lives in Frontenac and when we go back home I usually just stop by my parents house on the way back to hers and I get waves all the way from peoria to springfield and then a little past auburn but as soon as you hit STL its like they look at you like you're a lunatic!!!!

HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO TRUE!!!!! My fiance lives in Frontenac and when we go back home I usually just stop by my parents house on the way back to hers and I get waves all the way from peoria to springfield and then a little past auburn but as soon as you hit STL its like they look at you like you're a lunatic!!!!

It's so frustrating but makes getting a reply wave that much better.

Top Bottom