Most of the members on this site are shit talkers

Al Bundy

I'm on a cell now. The half door thread was erased on my comments. Just checked with other members and agreed.

WJCO

Meme King
I'm on a cell now. The half door thread was erased on my comments. Just checked with other members and agreed.

Glad to hear you checked in with other members and they agreed with you. Maybe you're getting somewhere...........

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Okay, I've tried staying out of this stupid thread but enough is enough. NONE of your posts have been deleted and whoever you claim to have talked to is full of it. If any of your posts were deleted, I would still be able to see them and I can assure you that NONE of them have.

That being said, I only posted up in this thread because this particular post was brought to my attention. I have no intention of finding out what's been going on or catching up to anything as I have better things to do. I just wanted to set the facts straight. You can decide for yourself whether or not you want to trust what I am saying.

With that said, I am out.

Armydog

wayoflife said:
Okay, I've tried staying out of this stupid thread but enough is enough. NONE of your posts have been deleted and whoever you claim to have talked to is full of it. If any of your posts were deleted, I would still be able to see them and I can assure you that NONE of them have.

That being said, I only posted up in this thread because this particular post was brought to my attention. I have no intention of finding out what's been going on or catching up to anything as I have better things to do. I just wanted to set the facts straight. You can decide for yourself whether or not you want to trust what I am saying.

With that said, I am out.

............mike drop......... boom

Armydog

Tried to quote Eddie, not plagiarize. Just to be clear that was Eddies post I copied, looks like I typed it. I did not.

Top Bottom