Most of the members on this site are shit talkers

Al Bundy

Not your bud. Never met you.

You are pathetic to still be here at all. You need to just leave as you clearly have overstayed your welcome.

Because you say so.? Please if you have read the posts I said most not all are shit talkers. If that was the case I thought everyone was. Right I'll be the dummy for staying on the site. However I met cool people here and been on runs. So I will not leave cause a group of you say my time is up.

Eezybreezy08

Wow I can't believe this one is still going on. Y'all hang it up. I'm sure there is something else that everyone can bitch about

jkwebbie

Some people get butt hurt way to easy. I've been critized and called dumb on here before but I didn't get all pissy and decide to make a thread about it. I did my research, listened to people that had more experience than me and saw that I was being dumb at times. No need to be a baby back bitch because someone doesn't agree with your opinion

thardy

Banned
For those of you that are interested, here is the PM conversation that Mr. Bundy decided to start. Guess he didn't want to continue to make absolutely no sense in front of everyone.

His first PM:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455366622.923060.jpg

My response on top, followed by his on bottom:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455366644.370998.jpg

Same, mine on top:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455366685.071220.jpg

And my response this morning. Sorry, got a little long winded on that one.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455366712.902780.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455366722.139033.jpg

thardy

Banned
Some people get butt hurt way to easy. I've been critized and called dumb on here before but I didn't get all pissy and decide to make a thread about it. I did my research, listened to people that had more experience than me and saw that I was being dumb at times. No need to be a baby back bitch because someone doesn't agree with your opinion

Too true. The best part is that all of this started because he tried to defend someone that was in the wrong.

jkwebbie

Too true. The best part is that all of this started because he tried to defend someone that was in the wrong.

I love how he told @dwvninety multiple times that he has read the rules, but obviously hasn't or he wouldn't have made the dumb ass mistake of defending an ass hat trying to sell shit on here with less thread posts than fingers

thardy

Banned
I love how he told @dwvninety multiple times that he has read the rules, but obviously hasn't or he wouldn't have made the dumb ass mistake of defending an ass hat trying to sell shit on here with less thread posts than fingers

Yup! And then the extreme backpedaling began, at least for that topic. The rest of it, well, he's an idiot.

Ddays

Hooked
Because you say so.? Please if you have read the posts I said most not all are shit talkers. If that was the case I thought everyone was. Right I'll be the dummy for staying on the site. However I met cool people here and been on runs. So I will not leave cause a group of you say my time is up.

Well then can you leave because you're a dickhead?

Funny that the people that whine about being jumped on are usually the ones that started shit in the first place. You insulted the majority (your word) of us by calling us out but now we're supposed to be ok with that?
:naw:

Edit: so after reading thardys posts of your conversations my opinion is confirmed. You are a fucking idiot.

Last edited:

Al Bundy

I did not start this thread. Wayalife members decided to.

Al Bundy

Not I did not start this thread. Wayalife member decided that every one should read everything I write. So welcome enjoy the thread.

Al Bundy

For those of you that are interested, here is the PM conversation that Mr. Bundy decided to start. Guess he didn't want to continue to make absolutely no sense in front of everyone.

His first PM:
View attachment 187586

My response on top, followed by his on bottom:
View attachment 187587

Same, mine on top:
View attachment 187588

And my response this morning. Sorry, got a little long winded on that one.
View attachment 187589
View attachment 187590

Awesome yes. Glad you post.

Al Bundy

No one said you started it! You jumped to the defense of someone who wasn't deserving of it, then called the majority of us suit talkers. Are you really this dense?

And if you were smart and have read the posts after Sharkey explained. I do remember apologizing for jumping the gun.

Top Bottom