Most of the members on this site are shit talkers

Al Bundy

Hello everyone! So glad to be a part of this forum. My wife and I recently just purchased a 2015 Unlimited Freedom Edition and we are in love with it! I am looking forward to participating in one of the newbie runs someday! Take care and happy Jeeping!

Awesome jeep. Congrats

Al Bundy

I didn't do nothing wrong. You wanna keep dishing it and jump on the thread to keep bashing no problem. Have at it.

thardy

Banned
I didn't do nothing wrong. You wanna keep dishing it and jump on the thread to keep bashing no problem. Have at it.

Do you really expect everyone to forget that you called us all "shit talkers"? You want to put out an apology of some sort and maybe people will be willing to overlook you going off the deep end the other night.

Al Bundy

Do you really expect everyone to forget that you called us all "shit talkers"? You want to put out an apology of some sort and maybe people will be willing to overlook you going off the deep end the other night.

Never said all I said most and I guess the truth hurts since your coming back to talk shit. So again I didn't say nothing but the truth that's my opinion.

thardy

Banned
Never said all I said most and I guess the truth hurts since your coming back to talk shit. So again I didn't say nothing but the truth that's my opinion.

You make absolutely no sense. I'm not coming back to talk shit at all. What you seem to have a hard time understanding, is that the real truth, is you bad mouthed the majority of the members here and think that's ok. You really think that everything you said will just be forgotten? The real question is why you still want to be here when the majority of us are "shit talkers".

Al Bundy

You make absolutely no sense. I'm not coming back to talk shit at all. What you seem to have a hard time understanding, is that the real truth, is you bad mouthed the majority of the members here and think that's ok. You really think that everything you said will just be forgotten? The real question is why you still want to be here when the majority of us are "shit talkers".

Out of respect to op. I will pm

JAGS

Hooked
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Call us all shit talkers and then get mad when you can't post in any thread but yours. Classic.

Top Bottom