Rausch Creek 05/07/16

Darn. I just found I cant make the trip. Was looking forward to it. Shoot.

Can you take my name off the list? Until next time....

Ddays

Hooked
I'm dyin.....I just found out tonight I cannot make it Saturday. Something came up with my daughter who lives in Erie and I gotta go there. I'm really sorry - was really looking forward to meeting everyone that's going.
Man, my wheeling plans have really taken it in the shorts this year. :naw:

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
I'm dyin.....I just found out tonight I cannot make it Saturday. Something came up with my daughter who lives in Erie and I gotta go there. I'm really sorry - was really looking forward to meeting everyone that's going.

Alright, sorry to hear

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Damn Jerry! Was looking forward to wheeling with you. Oh well next time! Let me know when you want to come out and I will try and make it

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Bummer! Not only was I hoping to meet you but I wanted to drag my wife around your rig. Hopefully next time.

rinkishjk

Darn. I just found I cant make the trip. Was looking forward to it. Shoot.

Can you take my name off the list? Until next time....

Bummer! Well we will meet next time!

Ddays

Hooked
Bummer! Not only was I hoping to meet you but I wanted to drag my wife around your rig. Hopefully next time.

Bummer! Well we will meet next time!

Greg you can put me down as wheeling now instead of shotgunner [emoji41].

Okayy [emoji16][emoji16]

I will not miss the next one! Hope someone takes lotsa photos! Maybe get one of all the owls you seem to have over there?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Guess I will just have to order the hydro steering without checking yours out first. We will deff need to plan another trip tho.

Ddays

Hooked
Guess I will just have to order the hydro steering without checking yours out first. We will deff need to plan another trip tho.

Definitely! If you want to see any particular items let me know and I'll be happy to post the photos.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Definitely! If you want to see any particular items let me know and I'll be happy to post the photos.

Wanted to drive it more than anything to see how it really feels lol. I have the money to order, I have just been lazy about actually calling and getting it lol.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Hopefully the weather holds true, but says currents we are looking at 72 and sunny :thumb:. Going to rain all week tho so itll be muddy

scull20

I gave up on depending on the weather forecast ages ago...but fingers crossed nonetheless. I may make the trek doorless if it's nice...but it'll be a cold one in the morning and evening

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
I gave up on depending on the weather forecast ages ago...but fingers crossed nonetheless. I may make the trek doorless if it's nice...but it'll be a cold one in the morning and evening

Haha I'm still on the edge about venturing door less or not lol

scull20

Haha I'm still on the edge about venturing door less or not lol

The cold generally doesn't bother me...but my buddy might be riding shotgun, and while I usually don't entertain whining with regard to the doors being off, I'm not THAT mean to subject someone else to 2 hours at 70ish mph when it's in the 50's lol.

Top Bottom