Rausch Creek 05/07/16

scull20

Never been to rauch so is there anything specific I should bring with?

Definitely pack a lunch and some drinks. If you stay at the comfort inn there's a gas station up the road that has a subway that opens early (7am?).

Rausch has an air station to air your tires back up at the end of the day...and a bunch of people also have on board air if need be as well.

Otherwise, some basic tools are always good to have on hand...could also bring a camera?...and willingness to meet some great people have a fun day too!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Never been to rauch so is there anything specific I should bring with?

We will be eating on the trail so the morning of make sure you pack a lunch. Also bring the essential tools you may need just like any other trail run.

rogerk93

All sounds good. Wasn't sure about the air situation. That's perfect they have a spot to air back up. I going to try and get the arb tool before then to air down I've been using the teraflex ones that just screw on and it's a pain having to go back and forth and read the tpms.

scull20

All sounds good. Wasn't sure about the air situation. That's perfect they have a spot to air back up. I going to try and get the arb tool before then to air down I've been using the teraflex ones that just screw on and it's a pain having to go back and forth and read the tpms.

I have the ARB deflator...it works well.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Alright guys, I just got my new two door and I'm excited as all hell to wheel this thing. I know theres been a couple threads of people asking when we're going to Rausch, so here it is! I wanted to start up a thread to get everyone involved. I wanted to get a group together to run greens/blues and a black or two depending on the list coming. Please have a CB to keep up with the group and be able to enjoy the conversation (trust me, my first trip i didn't have one, its BORING) Its definitely doable without but i recommend:

CB Radio
Recovery Gear
Sliders
Don't forget your lunch!

MEMBERS ONLY PLEASE

Please post up the following:

1) your jeeps info

2) your level (beginner, intermediate, advanced, ext)

3) what type of trails you would like to run (black, blue, green)

Looking for no more then 15 rigs!

1.GregMort13 (Sheffadelic Shotgun!)
2.Hinrichs
3.Cozdude
4.Ddays
5.Scull20
6. Mr Ty
7. Rogerk93
8.JK07
9.Joker151
10.Rinkishjk
11. Maxspongebob
12. Pwdrskier
13. Lank
14. Deadguy
15. Norice4me66

Waiting List:

Rausch Creek Park

http://rc4x4.org/

Address

453 Molleystown Rd, Tremont, PA 17981

If you would like to stay for the weekend, these are the usual spots:

The comfort inn , Pine grove, PA

https://www.choicehotels.com/pennsylvania/pine-grove/comfort-inn-hotels/pa130/rates

http://rc4x4.org/park-information/camping-lodging/

Meet in Rausch creek parking lot on the left side between 8:00AM(please be early if you need a hand). This will allow everyone to meet and Rausch time to register with the front office.

Everyone on this list. If you have never been to Rausch before PLEASE go to the website and print out the registration form for your membership ahead of time and fill it out. This will just save everyone a few mins when we get there. If you have been before check your membership card and make sure it isn't expired (only good for 1 yr) and if it is please refill out the form as well!

Last but not least check the arrival time again. We are meeting at 8 and everyone should be aired down and good to go by 8:30-8:45 at the latest.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Everyone on this list. If you have never been to Rausch before PLEASE go to the website and print out the registration form for your membership ahead of time and fill it out. This will just save everyone a few mins when we get there. If you have been before check your membership card and make sure it isn't expired (only good for 1 yr) and if it is please refill out the form as well!

Last but not least check the arrival time again. We are meeting at 8 and everyone should be aired down and good to go by 8:30-8:45 at the latest.

Wheeling RC, then Moab.

RC will never be the same.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Would anyone be interested in a crawler conceptz skinny front bumper with tabs? Ill bring it on the trip. Brand new still in the wrapping. 175 bucks?

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Still in, went to centralia 7 or 8 years ago and walked the road, pretty cool, nice little roadside America type stop, if you have the app its in there plus some other stuff that's close in that area.

Top Bottom