Rausch Creek 05/07/16

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
We are still good here.

On another related note, how far away is that abandoned road with all of the graffiti on it?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
We are still good here.

On another related note, how far away is that abandoned road with all of the graffiti on it?

Not to far that you couldn't hit it on the way home Sunday but from what I have heard they have been patrolling it more lately because it's an abandoned road that's closed off. Just what I heard but you can look into it more if you like

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
We are still good here.

Not to far that you couldn't hit it on the way home Sunday but from what I have heard they have been patrolling it more lately because it's an abandoned road that's closed off. Just what I heard but you can look into it more if you like

Good luck getting into that town anymore. They are trying to basically remove that from the map. I have always wanted to go to Centrailia but never had the chance when I lived back there.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Oh I didn't realize it was illegal (other than adding to the graffiti). If that's the case I'll look for something else to sightsee when we get there Friday.

Any suggestions?

scull20

Good luck getting into that town anymore. They are trying to basically remove that from the map. I have always wanted to go to Centrailia but never had the chance when I lived back there.

Is that the old coal mining town with the mine fires that keep burning?

JeepFan

Hooked

Close to where Don got hung up on his diff again? Lol!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I haven't been to centrailia in like a year, but basically you can just walk the road. The "town" isn't more than one house anymore from what I remember. If you didn't know what it was, you wouldn't even know you were passing through. The closed off portion of the highway is accessible but I wouldn't drive on it. The main problem is the sink holes that tend to pop up from what I have always heard. It is cool tho to see all the steam coming up from the cracks when its cold enough.

Top Bottom