The build of Clifford's tire carrier...

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Well went out to king of the hammers and abused the tire carrier and man that thing is a rock it held up like a champ [emoji4][emoji847][emoji847] I'm very happy. I also made tire skid for it I had on while I was there. I'll post up some pics of the tire skid for you guys. But sadly did not take any pics at the hammers [emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Awesome job! I wish I had more time on my hands, I'd learn to weld and fabricate some toys for the Jeep. It's cool to see others make their ideas a reality.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Well was at the powder coater today and will have the carrier painted really soon. Would of had it dropped off today but didn't have time. Hopefully by Saturday.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Hadn't seen the finished, well finished minus color, product yet. That thing came out awesome. Get it powder coated yet?

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Aha funny you mentioned it I plan on getting it powder coated very soon. Iv been so busy lately that I can't find time to get it done. Also I have to order a cam bolt to align the carrier to fix some Bugs but after that all it needs is paint. I can't wait to get it done it's been way to long with no paint. Thanks brother! [emoji4]

Top Bottom