The build of Clifford's tire carrier...

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Thank you everyone for your comments. I'll have some more pics up later today. I want to have the tire mounted and everything welded on by tonight. Will see how it goes. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Lookin good! Can't wait to see it painted. Must be nice to be able to work in your driveway in January

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Lookin good! Can't wait to see it painted. Must be nice to be able to work in your driveway in January

That's So Cal for you haha it was 34 and still dropping but still fine to work out side aha. I would be working on it in the shop but my father n laws hot rod is in there.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys ok so it's almost done I'll post up some more pics here soon. Finally got the tire on! [emoji38][emoji38] yay! My buddy's over right now helping me out so once I get some bugs fixed I'll post up the pics.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Well it passed! Now tomorrow I'll drive it again and try to bounce the rear a lot more. I was making it bounce and slamming it pretty good heck I even stood on top of the tire and was jumping. Man it feels so good to have this done now next stop powder coat.

Top Bottom