The build of Clifford's tire carrier...

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Looks really good. All the work pays off in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah it really does glad it's done and the tires on. Just in thing for king of hammers.

Impressive! :thumb: I really like how compact it keeps your jack and fuel in there.
thanks yeah I wanted to have fuel and my jack but I still wanted to keep the tire as close to body as I could.

Awesome! :thumb: You taking orders yet?
Ahaha not a bad idea.

Last edited:

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Good work! That's solid! Now you can condescending look at all the rest of us on the trail and give us the Built Not Bought face ;)
Hahaha I love it that's funny.

That turned out awesome, good stuff!

Thanks man!

Tire carrier looks awesome, man.

Thank you!

Great fab work!

Thanks Labricon! Now I have some left over metal I'm going to make some skid plates out of.

Looking good bro

Thanks Brute!

Really neat project. The pics are awesome. How did you get the knowledge on how to build something like this? Vague question I guess haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks. You know Iv always loved building things especially something that is very challenging. No one really taught me i just started building with the attitude of I know I can build this and planed ahead of what I wanted it to look like and how I wanted it to function and then just go for it.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Just welded on my pin lock. So now when I open the carrier it will stay open until I pull the pin. Also fixed some bugs in it and got it all cleaned up just one more thing to do and I'm ready for powder coat. Oh also have to get new lights for my license plate mount those ones were very fragile and I ended up pulling the wires right out of the housing.

Top Bottom