The build of Clifford's tire carrier...

USMC Wrangler

Where did you mount the lights for your rock lights? Iv been wanting to get some for rock lights.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I made 8 mounting brackets and used the EVO mini-liners for one light each side. I have 5 lights on each side and previously used the extra two lights as aux reverse lights mounted in the rear fascia.

So two lights per wheel well and one waist light mounted on the back side of the body mount between the doors.

This should be the post, but I didn't really take pics of where I mounted each one. I can do that if it will help. Let me know.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...-Super-Stocker-quot-build&p=801043#post801043

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I made 8 mounting brackets and used the EVO mini-liners for one light each side. I have 5 lights on each side and previously used the extra two lights as aux reverse lights mounted in the rear fascia.

So two lights per wheel well and one waist light mounted on the back side of the body mount between the doors.

This should be the post, but I didn't really take pics of where I mounted each one. I can do that if it will help. Let me know.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...-Super-Stocker-quot-build&p=801043#post801043

Nice jeep I just checked out your page. Yeah I really like how you did it looks like a lot of light on the ground I'm definitely going to do that now thanks. Hey I have the same welding table aha.

USMC Wrangler

Nice jeep I just checked out your page. Yeah I really like how you did it looks like a lot of light on the ground I'm definitely going to do that now thanks. Hey I have the same welding table aha.

Thank you! I haven't done a night trip or been stuck on a trail after dark, but I'm pleased with the light spread. Let me know if you have questions when you get to it.

Those tables do the trick! Looking forward to seeing more of your tire carrier! Hoping to make one soon and maybe a few other things. It's great therapy to me.

GraniteCrystal

This is super nitpicking but can you line up the license plate with the spokes of the wheels? Right now it's just a little off.

Looks good though man. That's just a small thing.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I just did 2 more guitars too. One I put a Floyd rose bridge into a strat and installed a fuzz factor pedal inside of the guitar and the other strat I just redid the finish.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
IMG_3476.jpg
Well here it is guys the one piece Iv been waiting for to get this project completed.
IMG_3480.jpg you can see the pvc pipe behind the tire I'm using it to measure before i cut my stinger. It's all measured and cut now just need to notch the tubes.
IMG_3477.jpg
About how high it will sit. Also will be a little closer to the body. The tire will lay at the same angle as the hard top so it will have a slight tilt.
IMG_3478.jpg final height
IMG_3479.jpg

USMC Wrangler

View attachment 240823
Well here it is guys the one piece Iv been waiting for to get this project completed.
View attachment 240824 you can see the pvc pipe behind the tire I'm using it to measure before i cut my stinger. It's all measured and cut now just need to notch the tubes.
View attachment 240825
About how high it will sit. Also will be a little closer to the body. The tire will lay at the same angle as the hard top so it will have a slight tilt.
View attachment 240826 final height
View attachment 240827

Nice! [emoji106] I know how good it must feel to start getting on the downhill slide!

Top Bottom