MOAB - FORK YEAH : Cliffhanger [Part 2 of 3]

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Wow that was fun to watch. Thanks for sharing. I'd love to be a part of one of these adventures someday. Going to put Cliffhanger on my list of to do trails for Moab.

BitBucket

Great video as always! Would love to do Cliffhanger but my wife would walk since I am not allowed to make her cry on a run. Best thing when it gets hairy is getting her to spot:thumb:

bhart

Great job Eddie and Cindy, this video had some really great footage. I can't wait to see part three.

scull20

Murphy and I very much enjoyed Part 2. As always, it was a fantastic production!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466552279.713449.jpg

P.S. If you look closely at the photo,, the pano feature on my phone created a franken-jeep on the screen as the video played lol.

Breer

Caught the Bug
After Watching Part 1, I suddenly woke up in a jeep dealership holding the keys to a JKU.
You should really put a disclaimer on your videos [emoji13]. Thanks for another great video, can't wait for the next one! Hopefully my wallet fairs better after watching part 2!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466564675.872761.jpg

Mun50n3d

Now that was an awesome part 2. I especial liked the part where you had control arm issued and blown bushings issues. It shows people that you beat on your rigs.
That aside, I love the pucker factor at cliffhanger. No joke, bring a crowbar to pry you out of that seat, or that seat out of you. FORKING NUTS! Feel like watching part 1 & 2 back to back now. Looking forward to the other installments.

BumblebeeZA

Great video. Excited for the next one.

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!
You guys really make awesome videos.

The following is always present in your videos...
- Great footage
- Great narrating
- Great driving skill
- Great editing
- Great music
- Great people
- Great trails

You guys are a talented bunch!
Keep up the AWESOME work!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow what a great video I had the fabric on my office chair sucked so far up just watching it I needed to floss

:cheesy: Now that's funny!! Glad to know we were able to capture the moment :cool:

Good Lord ... I had pucker-factor watching from the computer screen! Thanks for another great video ...

Believe me, the camera doesn't even do it justice. Glad to know you could still get a sense of it from your computer screen.

One of the best things I like about your videos, besides the incredible 4-wheeling, are the spectacular views! And that was a really beautiful one at the end of the Cliffhanger. Your videos are so well done!

Getting out and seeing views like this IS why Cindy and I got into Jeeps. Being able to see them with good friends is what makes a trip like this so much fun and then the wheeling, well, that's just icing on the cake. :cool:

Great video as always! Would love to do Cliffhanger but my wife would walk since I am not allowed to make her cry on a run. Best thing when it gets hairy is getting her to spot:thumb:

LOL!! So long as she spots with her eyes open, you're probably okay. :D

Murphy and I very much enjoyed Part 2. As always, it was a fantastic production!

P.S. If you look closely at the photo,, the pano feature on my phone created a franken-jeep on the screen as the video played lol.

Way cool, glad to know Murphy enjoyed the video too.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
After Watching Part 1, I suddenly woke up in a jeep dealership holding the keys to a JKU.
You should really put a disclaimer on your videos [emoji13]. Thanks for another great video, can't wait for the next one! Hopefully my wallet fairs better after watching part 2!

View attachment 209436

:cheesy: We apologize for being a bad influence. CONGRATULATIONS on getting a new Jeep :thumb:

Now that was an awesome part 2. I especial liked the part where you had control arm issued and blown bushings issues. It shows people that you beat on your rigs.
That aside, I love the pucker factor at cliffhanger. No joke, bring a crowbar to pry you out of that seat, or that seat out of you. FORKING NUTS! Feel like watching part 1 & 2 back to back now. Looking forward to the other installments.

So that it isn't missed, the control arm "break" you saw was the result of a LOT of hard wheeling over a years. The "blown" bushing happened on a NEW control arm and only after doing 2 runs - far from having been beat on. As far as needing a crowbar goes - yeah, it can be helpful to have after running a trail like Cliffhanger :D

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!
You guys really make awesome videos.

The following is always present in your videos...
- Great footage
- Great narrating
- Great driving skill
- Great editing
- Great music
- Great people
- Great trails

You guys are a talented bunch!
Keep up the AWESOME work!

Thank you so much for that, we really do appreciate it and we're so glad you enjoy the videos we make :blush:

jolly

as always: one of the beste offroad/"roadtrip" videos out there

and as always: i'm amazed by how much you can do to repair broken things on your cars. And by the solidarity of your group. You guys rock! I love watching you jeep, suffer and laugh again.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Just now finally got the time to watch it and as always awesome video with great times! Cliffhanger would scare the shit out of me that's for sure lol

x_con

Heaven

Thank you not only for a great video but also an amazing memory. At 2:14 into this video is a quick view of my father and I at the driver meeting before starting green day. This was my father's last time to Moab on earth. He passed away the following year. I'm sure he is now in heaven scoping out some heavenly trails for us to ride when i am able to ride with him again. He always loved watching your videos with me. Meeting you guys and doing green day was the highlight of our trip that year. I wanted to post a screen shot with this post of him and i in this video on this post, I'm sorry i couldn't figure it out. You may remember me tho. I have a tattoo that covers both sides and the back of my head. Thank you very much for everything you do, your videos are amazing.

Napalm

Finally got a chance to watch the whole Fork Yeah Part 2! It was awesome! Cliffhanger looks like an awesome trail!

swampdog

This week was out of control but finally got to sit down and check this out. Needless to say, Cliffhanger looks gnarly. I need to get out there. Great edit guys!

Top Bottom