MOAB - FORK YEAH : Cliffhanger [Part 2 of 3]

Andy5160

Hooked
Guys you nailed it once again. There are no comparable videos out there. As you said it all depends on who you with
This is what the WAYALIFE family is about.
Great job!

naysjp

Caught the Bug
Again, I had to come down to earth and remember my Jeep is still stock! I almost called out to go wheeling. This was better than Part I

Brute

Hooked
Another fantastic edition added to the Wayalife film family...it's making me jones for another trip back to Moab! Well done Eddie & Cindy!

klawd07

:clap2::yup: Awesome! I look forward to these way more than I do to what's coming out of the Theaters. Keep 'em coming. Hoping to move to the Nevada area soon, hopefully I can tag along one day. I'm a noob though all stock except for safari rack :sigh: I wouldn't be able to keep up at this point.

Speeddmn

Thanks Eddie, I watched this right before I went to bed. Needless to say I had flashbacks of when I did Cliffhanger and almost slide sideways off the ledge. My wife was in a panic and that got my nerves going...

Then I wasn't able to get to sleep, was thinking of different lines for next time...

robx251

Caught the Bug
That was yet again another amazing video. Y'all you guys so much. Cliffhanger looked amazingly fun. I want to go with you guys some time.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I just finished watching it on youtube absolutely amazing Eddie and Cindy thank y'all for your hard work and dedication. Cliffhanger would definitely be my pucker factor for sure. By the way I'm curious to find who has been doing the forking on the group haha. Thank y'all for the video can't wait to see the next one.

Eezybreezy08

Another great video. It looks beautiful out there. And I sure appreciate y'all sharing yalls awesome time with us on the other side of the states. Thanks again Eddie and Cindy

wschilawski

What incredible scenery you guys get to see on these trips! So glad you document everything so we are able to join you in all your adventures!

Top Bottom